help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nutjb18

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 6, 2007
Can someone with an H20 or HR20 look up the elev, tilt, az coordinates for me for a slimline dish? My zipcode is 01507 Thanks!

Well heres my issue. I am pretty sure my line of sight is good but I am having an issue catching the 101, 110, and 113 simultaneously. When I use the settings for the round dish I am able to get the 101 but not the other two. When I change the tilt angle I am able to get the 110 and 119 but not the 101. So I can either get one and not the other two, or the other two and not the 101. I know that all you are supposed to do is get the 101 and 119 and then all of the other satellite's will fall into place. Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Make sure you mast is plumb first. Then set all your tilt and elevation setting . Then mount your dish. For a slimline you really should have a satellite finder. I think the Slimline gets peaked at the 101,not 100% sure,the old 3 LNB I think was peaked on the 110. A slimeline has to be really on target. I'm sure someone will give you some great Info.

Well heres my issue. I am pretty sure my line of sight is good but I am having an issue catching the 101, 110, and 113 simultaneously. When I use the settings for the round dish I am able to get the 101 but not the other two. When I change the tilt angle I am able to get the 110 and 119 but not the 101. So I can either get one and not the other two, or the other two and not the 101. I know that all you are supposed to do is get the 101 and 119 and then all of the other satellite's will fall into place. Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

if you have the 1st model ka/ku dish with the 2 piece lnb there are 3 positions (zones) that the 110/119 lnb can be in. lnb must be in correct set of holes for your location. if lnb is one piece then this is not your issue.

I figured out the issue, it was with the reciever I was using for the alignment.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)