Helpdesk Software

ahope577

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 8, 2006
Somerset PA
Hello All
I have recently been hired by a software company in the support department, one of my first tasks is to look for replacement helpdesk/bug tracking/knowledge base software. Currently I have identified 4 different pieces of software; Axosoft OnTime 2008, Kayako Support Suite, Jira with Confluence by Atlassian and targetprocess that come close to our needs.

I was wondering if any of you have experience using any of these and if you would be willing to share, also if you have any alternative suggestions. We are looking for one peice of software suits all with E-mail (outlook/exchange) integration, customer web portal.

I look forward to hearing your feedback
Thanks

Check out HelpMaster Pro Australian Helpdesk software for incident, problem and change management. also.

HelpMaster Pro runs off SQL Server 2005 and out of the box contains the desktop / Windows application, web interfaces for clients and staff, an email scanner to convert email into helpdesk jobs, an escalation / sla tool, heaps of helpdesk reports using Crystal Reports as well as an Active Directory module. All for a reasonable price too!

Best regards,

Rod

Thanks for the Help, kayako is one piece we are looking at. IssueNet seems to meet a lot of our needs & I'll look at help master pro.

Thanks again for the suggestions :)

In addition you may want to take a look at BridgeTrak
I personally use this solution in our company and it suits our needs in full.
It contains web based version as well as windows version for adjusting to different situations.
The tool also incudes customizable interface, issue templates with custom and required fields, automatic converting e-mails into issues, knowledgebase, autoescalating of issues, assets information storing, reporting, easy active directory integration and many more.
I'm sure you'll find it useful in your environment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)