Here is my RAIDERS WINNING SCHEDULED

Raiders stuff -

Raiders | Michael Bush to undergo surgery Monday

Updating a previous item, Oakland Raiders RB Michael Bush (thumb) will undergo surgery on his broken left thumb Monday, Aug. 30, reports The Associated Press. Head coach Tom Cable said there was a "good chance" Bush would be ready for the team's Week 1 game, and that he would likely not need a cast on the finger.

Raiders | Chaz Schilens likely doubtful for Week 1

Oakland Raiders head coach Tom Cable said WR Chaz Schilens (knee) is questionable for Week 1, but he is more likely doubtful to play, reports Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers. Cable said Schilens' knee is a "three to six week issue."

Raiders | Jason Campbell has right wrist injury

Oakland Raiders head coach Tom Cable said QB Jason Campbell (wrist, stinger) has a right wrist injury that is more significant than his stinger, reports ANG Newspapers' Jerry McDonald. Cable said Campbell is not expected to miss Week 1.

Raiders stuff -

Raiders | Michael Bush to undergo surgery Monday

Updating a previous item, Oakland Raiders RB Michael Bush (thumb) will undergo surgery on his broken left thumb Monday, Aug. 30, reports The Associated Press. Head coach Tom Cable said there was a "good chance" Bush would be ready for the team's Week 1 game, and that he would likely not need a cast on the finger.

Raiders | Chaz Schilens likely doubtful for Week 1

Oakland Raiders head coach Tom Cable said WR Chaz Schilens (knee) is questionable for Week 1, but he is more likely doubtful to play, reports Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers. Cable said Schilens' knee is a "three to six week issue."

Raiders | Jason Campbell has right wrist injury

Oakland Raiders head coach Tom Cable said QB Jason Campbell (wrist, stinger) has a right wrist injury that is more significant than his stinger, reports ANG Newspapers' Jerry McDonald. Cable said Campbell is not expected to miss Week 1.

You beat me to the punch. The thing that worries me most is the Schilens injury. They have very little experience at the WR spot and he is our most experience guy. I am hoping that the Raiders scoop up Antonio Bryant and give him a look. But of course, hoping that he passes an physical for his recently injured knees.

You beat me to the punch. The thing that worries me most is the Schilens injury. They have very little experience at the WR spot and he is our most experience guy. I am hoping that the Raiders scoop up Antonio Bryant and give him a look. But of course, hoping that he passes an physical for his recently injured knees.

You REALLY want Bryant ?
People are wondering how he got thru the Bengals doctors in the first place with bad knees .... he made 8 M of doing absolutely NOTHING, now you want to give him MORE money to not be able to play ....

It's no wonder the Raiders struggle every year ... Go ahead AL , it will just be another in the long list of mistakes.

Yeah, Im kind of thinking Antonio Bryant would be Javon Walker part II, but we are thin at the position. Schilens is supposedly 3-6 weeks out....history tells us to double that estimate, so id say hes out at least half the season. I hope Im wrong.

The Michael Bush injury concerns me equally, I hope his estimated time to comeback is correct.

You REALLY want Bryant ?
People are wondering how he got thru the Bengals doctors in the first place with bad knees .... he made 8 M of doing absolutely NOTHING, now you want to give him MORE money to not be able to play ....

It's no wonder the Raiders struggle every year ... Go ahead AL , it will just be another in the long list of mistakes.

I want him in to see if he passes the physical. Hence my message stating IF he passes the physical.

Yeah, Im kind of thinking Antonio Bryant would be Javon Walker part II, but we are thin at the position. Schilens is supposedly 3-6 weeks out....history tells us to double that estimate, so id say hes out at least half the season. I hope Im wrong.

The Michael Bush injury concerns me equally, I hope his estimated time to comeback is correct.

They stated that it was a minor surgery and he would be back by the 2nd game. I don't know about you but surgery is surgery.....especially in the hand.

I just don't see Bryant as a #1.

He's only played in 16 games 4 of his 8 seasons, cracked 1k yards twice... over his career he has an average of 53 yards per game (drops to 45 yards if you exclude his 2 1k seasons... which were 2 and 4 years ago).

Maybe a #1 for the Raiders, but I wouldn't put him ahead of Murphy.

Cost going to be an issue too, just because he got a free $8m from the Bengals doesn't mean he's going to lower his asking price any.

NFL | Antonio Bryant's career in jeopardy?
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 07:46:31 -0400
Free-agent WR Antonio Bryant's (Bengals) career could be in jeopardy because of recurring knee problems that date to the 2009 season, according to two league sources, reports Jason Cole, of Yahoo! Sports. "He barely practiced in training camp and now this happens," said a league source with knowledge of Bryant's knee problems. "The guy can't stay healthy at this point. He gets to the point that he's feeling good, then it swells on him again. When that keeps happening, that's a very strong indication that there are structural problems."

Last edited:
They stated that it was a minor surgery and he would be back by the 2nd game. I don't know about you but surgery is surgery.....especially in the hand.

I understand that salsa, but last season they said he would be back sooner than he did.....so maybe its something other than minor surgery that theyre not saying, its Al Davis we're talking about. Unlike most Raider fans, Im not anti Al, but I wouldnt put anything past him either.

I understand that salsa, but last season they said he would be back sooner than he did.....so maybe its something other than minor surgery that theyre not saying, its Al Davis we're talking about. Unlike most Raider fans, Im not anti Al, but I wouldnt put anything past him either.

Seems like our Raiders have an issue with injuries with important folks at the most critical time.:(

Seems like our Raiders have an issue with injuries with important folks at the most critical time.:(

Yes sir! Maybe our former first rounders, the ones that should be shining anyways, will finally step it up in their place, you know Heyward-Bey and Mcfadden.

Let us pray!

Yes sir! Maybe our former first rounders, the ones that should be shining anyways, will finally step it up in their place, you know Heyward-Bey and Mcfadden.

Let us pray!

I watched the Raiders/49ers game and DHB played well and I think he has improved quite a bit. I was EXTREMELY worries about his route running. But it has improved quite a bit.

Wasnt Jamarcus Russell supposed to be the saviour? I believe I told Salsa in one of these threads the day after that draft that they should have drafted offensive linemen but he wouldnt listen. Hey Salsa! How'd that work out for ya?

GREAT baseball read about Cuba and their plans on stopping defections

Letter from Roger Goodell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts