here is my SILVER & BLACK WINNING schedule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
meStevo said:
Silver and Black are down Louis Murphy and Jacoby Ford for their game at the Bills. DHB, Seymour, Huff questionable.

Boss, Mitchell and Schillens are back. This game is gonna be won in the trenches.... I like our O-line and D-lines over theirs.

West coast team going East for the early kickoff. Recepie for disaster.

Nahh... I they should have won this game. This is the 2nd week in a row they had a double digit lead at the half and the defense could not hold them.

The turning point of the game was when Buffalo had scored on their openning drive of the 2nd half... Raiders were on a 11-play, 52 yard drive ready to respond...and McFadden fumbled. You have GOT TO hold on to that ball... that changed the momentum completely.

Nahh... I they should have won this game. This is the 2nd week in a row they had a double digit lead at the half and the defense could not hold them.

The turning point of the game was when Buffalo had scored on their openning drive of the 2nd half... Raiders were on a 11-play, 52 yard drive ready to respond...and McFadden fumbled. You have GOT TO hold on to that ball... that changed the momentum completely.
Turns out that Buffalo is a 2nd half team. Maybe they just took it away from the Raiders.

Nice the see the Raider playing well and beating the Jets...just need to improve their pass defense and all will be fine. :)

I think the CBs are playing WAY TOO aggressive. The LBs STILL cannot cover RBs and TEs if their life depended on it. BUT, if you think you will have time for long WRs routes...you have anything thing coming. 10 sacks in 3 games.

Turns out that Buffalo is a 2nd half team. Maybe they just took it away from the Raiders.

NOT gonna take anything away from the Bills because they played better in the 2nd half. BUT, Chris Johnson dropped a game ending INT and Giordano the safety had an INT go through his hands and into the TE's hands for a TD the series before that. Sometimes, its better to be lucky than good. To me, in ALL wins, you have to a few things go your way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts