Here is the RAIDERS winning schedule for 2008!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, Salsa- you always have the Canes, which WILL get better and actually did better against Florida than I originally thought, and the Heat will be scaring everyone with Beasley and D-Wade.

:up ME TOO loose or win they are my RAIDERS here in Los Angeles or any where
RAIDERS BABY! I LOVE THEM WIN LOSE OR TIE RAIDERS till i die! That is what makes us different. All these punk azz fans of other teams will never understand this. Just like the punk Philly fans blame Mcnabb all the time! Well bring in WR and a LINE and guess what you will win. The RAIDERS won't win until like Marcuss Allen said AL Davis steps down! The only way that will happen is if he dies! I won't even try to talk to a pats fan. Suck the whole existence until 5 year's and act like your team is the best of all times! People hate it there is NO other TEAMS in the world liked more then THE COWBOYS and the RAIDERS!! So yea the Raiders have been bad for a wile! No it's not Jamarcuss's fault he played well for not having an O line. Al Davis is to blame for what is happening to the RAIDERS but any other team in the NFL can't hold a jock to the RAIDERS fans or IMAGE! Even the defending superbowl champs going back years are not as popular! Hell leave the state of New York how many Giants fans do you have? How many pats fans out side of bean land? When it comes to a house hold name wether you love them or hate them YANKEES, COWBOYS and RAIDERS! every one else are HATERS and second rate!:up

After watching that debacle last night I think they may be the worst team in the league. It been a longggggggg time since Ive seen a defense that bad.

Being a huge Bronco fan, even I have to agree Denver isn't THAT good. I think a lot of what we saw is Mike Shanahan still grinding a certain axe against Al Davis' ass. Even now, when the subject of Davis is brought up to Shanahan, you can see those teeth grinding.

Figure I will go ahead and agree, as a member of the Raider Nation, we wont do sh*t until Al is gone. I hate saying that, but it is true. The game has passed him by, we need new management. Throwing money around to 2nd rate players isnt going to do it. Look at Hall Monday night, weak ass should have stayed in Atlanta... My 16 year old could have scored on him.

Being a huge Bronco fan, even I have to agree Denver isn't THAT good. I think a lot of what we saw is Mike Shanahan still grinding a certain axe against Al Davis' ass. Even now, when the subject of Davis is brought up to Shanahan, you can see those teeth grinding.

Yep...and can you blame him? Until Al Davis is worm food, the Raiders may never get to what they once was....:(

After watching that debacle last night I think they may be the worst team in the league. It been a longggggggg time since Ive seen a defense that bad.

C'mon Vurb, the Lions lost BADLY to the Falcons. At least Denver has talent. It was ATL 21- DET 0 before I finished my first beer. All it took was 10 minutes for the Lions to announce that this season was finished.

C'mon Vurb, the Lions lost BADLY to the Falcons. At least Denver has talent. It was ATL 21- DET 0 before I finished my first beer. All it took was 10 minutes for the Lions to announce that this season was finished.

Paul....I am positive Atlanta is NO WHERE near as good and the Lions are NO WHERE near as bad.....I think they will be just fine....;)

Yep...and can you blame him? Until Al Davis is worm food, the Raiders may never get to what they once was....:(

Sounds familiar. The Bengals will do nothing until Mike Brown is dead. And then, only if his daughter gets a real GM.

I don't think Al Davis has all his marbles anymore. It's not just stubbornness--I think senility has taken over his brain.

Sounds familiar. The Bengals will do nothing until Mike Brown is dead. And then, only if his daughter gets a real GM.

I don't think Al Davis has all his marbles anymore. It's not just stubbornness--I think senility has taken over his brain.

Forget the players that he has failed to keep....IF he had Gruden, I am POSITIVE we would have had at least a couple of Super Bowl wins by now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabresRule's Latest Random Thoughts

Willie Mays, Griffey and legacy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts