Here is the RAIDERS winning schedule for 2008!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Chuckie was the difference in the TB Superbowl blowout?

It depends on how you look at it. Chuckie knew everything we were going to do. Callahan wasnt smart enough to change anything, so we were doomed from the opening kickoff. So it was either Chuckie or Bill, take your pick.

It depends on how you look at it. Chuckie knew everything we were going to do. Callahan wasnt smart enough to change anything, so we were doomed from the opening kickoff. So it was either Chuckie or Bill, take your pick.

ooppss....sorry, didn't see your post.:D

Being a huge Bronco fan, even I have to agree Denver isn't THAT good. I think a lot of what we saw is Mike Shanahan still grinding a certain axe against Al Davis' ass. Even now, when the subject of Davis is brought up to Shanahan, you can see those teeth grinding.

Eddie Royal owns the Raiders.:D

He did well....but let's make sure he can do that CONSISTANTLY before we use the word "owns".:rolleyes: I know he is good, the league now knows he is good.....but everyone can will the lottery.....just gotta play.;)
Why must you confuse people with FACT'S!! Be very careful there are PAT'S fans here. Maybe we should buy color crayons.:D

He did well....but let's make sure he can do that CONSISTANTLY before we use the word "owns".:rolleyes: I know he is good, the league now knows he is good.....but everyone can will the lottery.....just gotta play.;)

Ok. Shanahan owns the Raiders!:D

My favorite athelite of all time was a Raider. A former Colorado Buffalo, the only man in history to remember the school song 20 years after graduating, and the world's fastest human.:D

Paul....I am positive Atlanta is NO WHERE near as good and the Lions are NO WHERE near as bad.....I think they will be just fine....;)

I wish I could be so optimistic, BUT, last Sunday was just another display of the same crappy football I've been witnessing for decades now. This team had a chance to get out of the gate 4-0 this season, but instead we got more of the same old, same old....It just feels like it will never end. No matter how much it changes , it stays the same, (insert your favorite cliche here).:mad:

WOW......I will go with my Raiders.

Salsa, I was listening to NFL Radio on Sirius at lunch and they were talking about this subject. The host and Marty Schottenheimer both agreed it was Oakland. Neither could understand why anyone would ever accept a head coaching job there. Al Davis has complete control over everything and does not allow his head coach to also manage/oversee his coordinators. This makes it impossible for anyone to be on the same page and it never works out in the end. As a result, the firing, quitting and rebuild is inevitable. I give Kiffin till week 4. If he's fired, it's a blessing in disguise.

My question is, who has the worst front office?

-Oakland, Detroit or Cincinnati?

Got to be Cincinnati.

Oakland at least tries and spends money. Not the smartest drafters , goes for the big name instead of need. So it is not them.

Detroit. Matt Millen is completely inept, his draft picks suck, lousy in free agency, but they don't have the criminal element.

The resigning of Chris Henry against the head coaches wishes. Might be the dumbest move by any team.

I like Marvin, for his sake I hope he is fired after the season, and returns as a DC than take another HC job. Marvin can coach, ask Bilick, but no one can survive under Mike Brown the worst front office person in the NFL.

Got to be Cincinnati.

Oakland at least tries and spends money. Not the smartest drafters , goes for the big name instead of need. So it is not them.

Detroit. Matt Millen is completely inept, his draft picks suck, lousy in free agency, but they don't have the criminal element.

The resigning of Chris Henry against the head coaches wishes. Might be the dumbest move by any team.

I like Marvin, for his sake I hope he is fired after the season, and returns as a DC than take another HC job. Marvin can coach, ask Bilick, but no one can survive under Mike Brown the worst front office person in the NFL.

The release of clubhouse leaders in Willie Anderson and Rudi Johnson with the acceptance of clubhouse distractions and delinquents (Chris Henry and a lesser extent Chad Johnson) is definitely a head scratcher. This franchise is heading in the wrong direction and there is no one to blame but the front office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabresRule's Latest Random Thoughts

Willie Mays, Griffey and legacy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts