Hey! I'm not leaving!

Staying as well

I am staying as well. So far I truely believe VOOM has done their best to get me the best picture they can do.

They upgraded my dish to a larger one and have been out three times to work my local stations. Right now I am getting all my locals and one "not so local".

My final decision will be on the HD DVR once it is out and available. What I mean is I want a HD DVR and am willing to wait and see how VOOM works it out. I like the company and they seem to be trying.....

Charley :)

:mad: I disliked the cable company's rude service and crappy PQ for very long time. Ever since first DBS came around, I have gone through just about every DBS out there even without local channels available for me. For many years, I simply didn't watch any local channels because it was available only through the cable company. I refused to give any subscription to local cable company. :) But now finally with Voom, I can truly see more than three or four channels of HDTV and with their OTA antenna, I can view just about all the local channels available to me except FOX channel but I am working on that issue, hope to get a upgraded OTA antenna to see if I can get local FOX channel. So :yes , to answer your question, I will be staying with Voom even with few glitches out there currently. I just hope Voom acquire enough of subscribers out there to continue their HDTV programs many years to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts