hi, got a few questions from a noob

Status
Please reply by conversation.
:eek:Wow you really are a girl!;):D

Um, yeah, well I was kind of like, ya know, born that way. Ya know?

Careful.. Along with my fiery red hair I also have a fiery red temper to go along with it.
Over the years I've learned to keep it under control. Mostly... :devil:

I wonder how did you manage to come from California all the way to South Texas in a small car with a broken transmission and empty cooler tank? Especially with mom's looks, bad temper and red hair attracting hungry birds. :D

Since you like radio, country folk on the clear AUDIO channel TEST 243 (BlueGrass) on Galaxy 19 97.0W is truly excellent and enjoyable!

Last edited:
I wonder how did you manage to come from California all the way to South Texas in a small car with a broken transmission and empty cooler tank? Especially with mom's looks, bad temper and red hair attracting hungry birds. :D

Since you like radio, country folk on the clear AUDIO channel TEST 243 (BlueGrass) on Galaxy 19 97.0W is truly excellent and enjoyable!

That was a long, long time ago my dear. Any more questions?

As to my music taste, I prefer oldies rock & roll. 60's & 70's rock is for me. C&W is not my style.

Um, yeah, well I was kind of like, ya know, born that way. Ya know?

Careful.. Along with my fiery red hair I also have a fiery red temper to go along with it.
Over the years I've learned to keep it under control. Mostly... :devil:

Control it? Now that's a matter of perspective. Kick some po' old boy to the curb AND take away all his treasures and toys.......hmmm, not sure I'd want to see "not in control".................:p
j/k girl. BTW, Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew just came on RTN, if you like that series and/or want to record it for later.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts