HI. My name is Anikan Skywalker, I just joined the darkside!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i like rsn on d and the peach tree on 651 and don't have hunt the braves games d like you do on e.

that is one of the BIG positives for sportsfans with D*...they designate a RSN Alt channel for the "part time" games they show. Its not random like on E*

for the WPCH Braves games its 651
For FSN Houston its the same channel
For FSN Wisco for Brewers games its 669
For the Twins games that are on OTA in Minneapolis but a RSN outside that area it seems to be 658 now

Its really nice to not have to search

Welcome Back, I myself two came back after a short stay at the "other satellite provider" Good to have you over here!! one thing about the HD RSN's they show other shows in HD as well, a phrase you should be happy your not hearing anymore the dredded "Game only"

:D:D:D

My Hr 24 is coming today! looking foward to the upgrade

Time to change your avaitar as well :)
Or the acronym, "JIP". Something I have never seen on DirecTV

I got a call this morning rating my install. The local install place called promptly after talking to a csr about the issues that did take place. They are bringing me 2 hr 24's to replace my hr 20's after talking about the installation and the installers Bo problems. so far I'm happy and d* is doing a great job at fixing stuff. I'm very impressed with the costumer service!

They are bringing me 2 hr 24's to replace my hr 20's after talking about the installation and the installers Bo problems. so far I'm happy and d* is doing a great job at fixing stuff. I'm very impressed with the costumer service!

I do like D* customer service. They are top notch every time I call them for issues. :)

How you liking having your sports and more in HD (not "maybe")

I got a call this morning rating my install. The local install place called promptly after talking to a csr about the issues that did take place. They are bringing me 2 hr 24's to replace my hr 20's after talking about the installation and the installers Bo problems. so far I'm happy and d* is doing a great job at fixing stuff. I'm very impressed with the costumer service!

That's great that you are getting HR24s. You probably know this already but note that the HR24 don't have built in OTA. You'll need to buy AM21s to add OTA to the HR24s.

Nope I completly understand, I used to install for dish, and when I did I kept a can of Ax with me in the truck just to make sure that I didnt stink.

See stuff like that don't bother me, they are working hard outside in the weather and dirt getting dirty and sweating, now if I went to a restaurant where they are inside and the waitress/waiter smelled bad that would be different.

Oh no Bob has Directv. :D

Give him a few months, until he gets pissed off about something. :)

Alas, I doubt it will stop him from continuing to rail on Dish. Yes Bob, you can get rid of your charlie avatar now that you have become a sith lord in training. :D

that is one of the BIG positives for sportsfans with D*...they designate a RSN Alt channel for the "part time" games they show. Its not random like on E*

for the WPCH Braves games its 651
For FSN Houston its the same channel
For FSN Wisco for Brewers games its 669
For the Twins games that are on OTA in Minneapolis but a RSN outside that area it seems to be 658 now

Its really nice to not have to search

This was another good thing I didn't know about until I got DTV. A few of Kentucky's basketball games got on these alternate channels last season and I had to sweat it out each time hoping they would show up on DISH. They did but I didn't like having to worry about that. Looks like I won't ever have to worry again with DTV. :up

Give him a few months, until he gets pissed off about something. :)

Alas, I doubt it will stop him from continuing to rail on Dish. Yes Bob, you can get rid of your charlie avatar now that you have become a sith lord in training. :D

He can't be the almighty Darth just because he is a noob on Directv. He must follow the path first.:D

I have had Directv for over 9 years now and I am still just a Sith, not a Sith Lord yet.:D

He can't be the almighty Darth just because he is a noob on Directv. He must follow the path first.:D

I have had Directv for over 9 years now and I am still just a Sith, not a Sith Lord yet.:D

Geez what does that make me? 15 years.

This was another good thing I didn't know about until I got DTV. A few of Kentucky's basketball games got on these alternate channels last season and I had to sweat it out each time hoping they would show up on DISH. They did but I didn't like having to worry about that. Looks like I won't ever have to worry again with DTV. :up

you shouldnt have to worry. Seems like D* will carry more sports on alt channels. I really like the alt channels even stay consistent so the folks who have "part time" RSN's (Indian, Houston, Utah, Wisco) the games are on the same channel and not a random one each game

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts