hispasat 1c 1d help please, cubavision

Status
Please reply by conversation.

erneyuma

Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
:confused::(I live in ky. I just bought a fortec star life time and the dish is allready installed but I dont know how to get cubavision channel, What do I need to do , thanks:(:confused:

Does your dish have a motor? I believe that satellite is very far east, I've never tried to pick it up, but seems like others have said it was 30W. If you're dish has no motor you will need to point the dish manually for that satellite. Try the dish aiming calculator at Sadoun Satellite Sales ( 1-888-519-9595 ) Sadoun is a dealer and distributor of satellite television systems and consumer electronics. Dish Network, DirecTV, World TV, Free To Air, Satellite Radio and more to get the coordinates for your location
Here's the link:
Satellite Look Angles Satellite Heading Calculator Azimuth Elevation Skew Tilt LNBF Latitude and Longitude values

:confused::(I live in ky. I just bought a fortec star life time and the dish is allready installed but I dont know how to get cubavision channel, What do I need to do , thanks:(:confused:

If the dish is already installed then I suspect that it's probably a Dish Network or Direct TV Dish.

You cannot get Cubavision on a small Dish Network Dish anyways , so get yourself a 36 inch dish and Linear Universal Lnb , I suggest Universal Lnb only because it will also work for Cubavision Intl on Intelsat 9.

As long as you don't have a obstructed view of Hispasat you will get it fine in Kentucky.

I get Cubavision in Chicago and we have other members who receive it fine in Iowa and Minnesota .

If you don't have a clue on how to install the dish , use this forum to ask questions and don't forget to read , most of the answers have already been covered.

Give us your location in Kentucky ( Zip Code ) and we will give you the coordinates , once you have the info you can use a compass to get a general idea of where the satellite is located and if you can see it from your property.

You can also use this link , find your house and look for Hispasat on the list of satellites and it will show you where to point.
Satellite Dish Pointer / Alignment Calculator with Google Maps

thank you guys for your help, I have the channels and right now i am watching cuban baseball

thank you guys for your help, I have the channels and right now i am watching cuban baseball

Oh !! your watching a game from the stadium in my Moms hometown of GTMO City , about 10 years ago I saw a game at that same stadium.

oops , wrong night that was yesterdays game at GTMO , todays was in another province.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)