Hispasat 30.0W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

taip

Original poster
Jul 30, 2014
Hello to all members.
I'm from Spain and now I live in New York and I want to know that can I have signal from here on package Canal + on Hispasat 1D/1E with a big dish because I have subscription with receiver and I want know makes work here or not.
Best Wishes to all....

More precisely I want to know if can have from NY all signal provider on Hispasat 1C,1D 1E???

As Kitty mentioned above, Canal + is on the European beam.
There are other channels FTA that are also only on the European beam, therefore we don´t get them in the Americas, that would be the case for TV 5, Al Jazeera English and others listed on lyngsat, on tp 12092.

More precisely I want to know if can have from NY all signal provider on Hispasat 1C,1D 1E???
NO.
Your European beamed subscription channel is not 'reachable' from North America. Nor are any of the Europe beam channels.
Mikes list at MPEG Central will show what's available FTA in North America from 30W. http://www.global-cm.net/MPEGlistATL.html On that page Hit the F3 key and type in "30.0 W" (without the quotes) to scroll to the location.
Any and all scrambled channels on any Hispasat 30W satellite beamed to North America also cannot be subscribed to by individuals.

I'm clear now and thanks a lot to all for the responce.
Best wishes..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts