Hispasat Coordinates Please Help

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i have a pansat3500sd, most of the channels are middle eastern, the otherones are cubavision, cubavision international, tele rebelde, educativo, educativo 2, canal habana, tele marti, canarias, telecaribe colombia, antena 3, rtpa international, tvea (1 and 2), 24Htve, docutve, tvga, tvci, etb....the otherones i deleted them cuz its diff language....maybe i have to play a little more with the skew cuz im not sure if its at its best position....
thx

Pansat 3500 reads pretty legit so 60 might be a little low. On most of my signals, its between 75-90 on the 1500 (little older brother of the 3500)

Pansat 3500 reads pretty legit so 60 might be a little low. On most of my signals, its between 75-90 on the 1500 (little older brother of the 3500)
so what do u think is making this reading 60? cuz i move the dish up and down left to right and by the tiny bit of movement it looses the signal...it also lowers the noise in the sat finder....wat can i do???
thx

so what do u think is making this reading 60? cuz i move the dish up and down left to right and by the tiny bit of movement it looses the signal...it also lowers the noise in the sat finder....wat can i do???
thx

Yes , play with the skew and see if it improves.

Again Don't know much about your LNB, maybe it's not as efficient as other LNB's like the Invacom or Extreme I and II LNB, And even if you swap your LNB for another I don't know how much Improvement you'll see.

If 60 is the best you can do , leave it and keep an eye on how stable the channel is, does it break up easily, someday heavy overcast and rain will degrade the signal and you will lose picture , when conditions improve you will get your picture back , but you will know how your dish and LNB hold up to the elements, in my case light rain or drizzle has very little effect, but a massive dark Cloud with no rain on a Summer Day with Thunderstorms in forecast knock me out for a while

So if 60 is the best you can do, at what number do you encounter problems,
DO You lose picture at 55 % quality .

ill do that, and ill keep u posted of any progress, btw it was ovc yesterday when i was aiming the dish....whenever i have a chance and the wx is cooperative(not -10C) ill play with the skew and try to get a better signal....if i cant i will just stick to the 60ish% since the image is stable for all the time ive seen cubavision....
thanks...
pd: can i use the same lnb i use to get 110,119,91 to get hispasat???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)