Hispasat Troubleshooting HELP A HACKER

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jcarot61

Original poster
Jul 14, 2006
Hi there, all you satellite scholars.
I'm having big time trouble with the satellite mentioned before. I can receive certain channels, like all Arabs, certain Spanish but ni video or sound. One from Columbia, another from Italy and so on. But the ones I need to locate, like Tele-Madrid and Cinema+, I am not able to locate their transponder, I found the transponder but when I do a Blind scan no channels appear on that transponder, on the other transponders I receive very view channels.
I have a PANSAT 2700a. Linear LNB Standard, I believe an 30 inch Dish (similar to regular dish ones).
Pls. help who ever can..Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Make sure the L.O. is set to 10750 if you are SURE its a standard LNB.

Check the BEAM on Lyngsat to make sure you are within the footprint.

RE Hispasat Troubleshooting

PSB said:
Make sure the L.O. is set to 10750 if you are SURE its a standard LNB.

Check the BEAM on Lyngsat to make sure you are within the footprint.
Hello dude...
I was totally lost with your request, remember I am new at this. So I downloaded your Quick Guide to Reading Charts at Lyngsat. And I have not found those words in the entire page. Could use some help with this matter, locating BEAM and FOOTPRINT.
Thanks agaian...

jcarot61 said:
But the ones I need to locate, like Tele-Madrid and Cinema+, I am not able to locate their transponder, I found the transponder but when I do a Blind scan no channels appear on that transponder.
What you're probably going to have to do, is a manual TP scan. That's what I had to do, when I couldn't get Cinema+ with a blind scan.

Al

Re Hispasat Help

PSB said:
Look to the far right column.

Ok lets try this once more. This is my set up, up to what I know, since a friend that not hee now made all the arrangements:

1) PANSAT 2700A; Regular Sat dish (36" approx.) ; Linear LNB

2) Antenna Setup:
LNB Type - Standard
Frequency - 10750
22Khz - Off
Disecq# - 2
Legacy Sw - None
Skew - 45
TP - 1 thru 18
TP Percent quality
1 5%
2 39%
3 0%
4 59%
5 0%
6 0%
7 40%
8 10%
9 25%
10 0%
11 40%
12 60%
13 73%
14 89%
15 30%
16 69%
17 60%
18 59%

Positioning Disabled
Sat Scan All

3) System Information
X-87BL
API: 2.72c_EUbX
Boot ver 6.2
09. Jun 2006

Hope that with this info you can get a grasp on whats wrong.
Thanks once more

Hispasat Help

voomvoom said:
What you're probably going to have to do, is a manual TP scan. That's what I had to do, when I couldn't get Cinema+ with a blind scan.

Al
I've done various of those, and some time I'll loose some of the channels I get. I've posted my setting, pls. check them out see if you can receive an answer or an idea with them. remember I am located at Puerto Rico, East side of the island.

jcarot61 said:
I've done various of those, and some time I'll loose some of the channels I get. I've posted my setting, pls. check them out see if you can receive an answer or an idea with them. remember I am located at Puerto Rico, East side of the island.
When you say a manual scan, Are you saying a TP Scan one by one. Or is it something else?

OK LETS TRY THIS ONCE MORE :)

This is the thanks you get for helping this dink!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

See I also have two more dishes installed to the PANSAT 110 and 119. But I tried just having the Hispasat dish connected and I still had the same results couple of weeks ago.

"WOW! You are getting free channels on 110 + 119 what ones?"

For the moment just getting locals and about 8 or 10 US free channels like ABC, BC etc...

NO HACK TALK!

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts