Hispasat Troubleshooting HELP A HACKER

Status
Please reply by conversation.
J

jcarot61

Thread Starter
Member
Jul 14, 2006
5
0
Hi there, all you satellite scholars.
I'm having big time trouble with the satellite mentioned before. I can receive certain channels, like all Arabs, certain Spanish but ni video or sound. One from Columbia, another from Italy and so on. But the ones I need to locate, like Tele-Madrid and Cinema+, I am not able to locate their transponder, I found the transponder but when I do a Blind scan no channels appear on that transponder, on the other transponders I receive very view channels.
I have a PANSAT 2700a. Linear LNB Standard, I believe an 30 inch Dish (similar to regular dish ones).
Pls. help who ever can..Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
PSB

PSB

On vacation
Nov 5, 2003
1
5
Make sure the L.O. is set to 10750 if you are SURE its a standard LNB.

Check the BEAM on Lyngsat to make sure you are within the footprint.
 
J

jcarot61

Thread Starter
Member
Jul 14, 2006
5
0
RE Hispasat Troubleshooting

PSB said:
Make sure the L.O. is set to 10750 if you are SURE its a standard LNB.

Check the BEAM on Lyngsat to make sure you are within the footprint.
Hello dude...
I was totally lost with your request, remember I am new at this. So I downloaded your Quick Guide to Reading Charts at Lyngsat. And I have not found those words in the entire page. Could use some help with this matter, locating BEAM and FOOTPRINT.
Thanks agaian...
 
voomvoom

voomvoom

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
May 18, 2004
6,661
30
Lizella, Georgia Republic
jcarot61 said:
But the ones I need to locate, like Tele-Madrid and Cinema+, I am not able to locate their transponder, I found the transponder but when I do a Blind scan no channels appear on that transponder.
What you're probably going to have to do, is a manual TP scan. That's what I had to do, when I couldn't get Cinema+ with a blind scan.

Al
 
J

jcarot61

Thread Starter
Member
Jul 14, 2006
5
0
Re Hispasat Help

PSB said:
Look to the far right column.

Ok lets try this once more. This is my set up, up to what I know, since a friend that not hee now made all the arrangements:

1) PANSAT 2700A; Regular Sat dish (36" approx.) ; Linear LNB

2) Antenna Setup:
LNB Type - Standard
Frequency - 10750
22Khz - Off
Disecq# - 2
Legacy Sw - None
Skew - 45
TP - 1 thru 18
TP Percent quality
1 5%
2 39%
3 0%
4 59%
5 0%
6 0%
7 40%
8 10%
9 25%
10 0%
11 40%
12 60%
13 73%
14 89%
15 30%
16 69%
17 60%
18 59%

Positioning Disabled
Sat Scan All

3) System Information
X-87BL
API: 2.72c_EUbX
Boot ver 6.2
09. Jun 2006


Hope that with this info you can get a grasp on whats wrong.
Thanks once more
 
J

jcarot61

Thread Starter
Member
Jul 14, 2006
5
0
Hispasat Help

voomvoom said:
What you're probably going to have to do, is a manual TP scan. That's what I had to do, when I couldn't get Cinema+ with a blind scan.

Al
I've done various of those, and some time I'll loose some of the channels I get. I've posted my setting, pls. check them out see if you can receive an answer or an idea with them. remember I am located at Puerto Rico, East side of the island.
 
J

jcarot61

Thread Starter
Member
Jul 14, 2006
5
0
jcarot61 said:
I've done various of those, and some time I'll loose some of the channels I get. I've posted my setting, pls. check them out see if you can receive an answer or an idea with them. remember I am located at Puerto Rico, East side of the island.
When you say a manual scan, Are you saying a TP Scan one by one. Or is it something else?
 
PSB

PSB

On vacation
Nov 5, 2003
1
5
OK LETS TRY THIS ONCE MORE :)


This is the thanks you get for helping this dink!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''



See I also have two more dishes installed to the PANSAT 110 and 119. But I tried just having the Hispasat dish connected and I still had the same results couple of weeks ago.

"WOW! You are getting free channels on 110 + 119 what ones?"

For the moment just getting locals and about 8 or 10 US free channels like ABC, BC etc...



NO HACK TALK!
 
Last edited:
M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
372
103
Mankato, MN
here is also a dead giveaway

System Information
X-87BL
API: 2.72c_EUbX
Boot ver 6.2
09. Jun 2006

NO Legal Pansat software starts with an X
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Top