Hitler's Take on the Format War (Joke!)

That was funny! Whoever put it together did a GREAT job. I would laugh even if it were the other way around

I like how he has everyone that has not bought the standalone leave the room and there are only a couple of guys left... None of those Xbox add ons allowed.

boy, did that post in the pub get pissy. Im sure the same will happen here eventually. I thought it was damn funny.

Give it time. When the people who sunk huge $$ into HD-DVD see this it will turn ugly.

That was damn funny. Are you guys sure that was Hitler, I don't know, seems like it could be someone else that lurks in these forums.....hmmmm.

I know I saw the film it came from, but am drawing a blank as to the title; but I think it was the one about the last ten days.

Personally, i don't find it funny. But I am not offended, just not funny. :(

Very well done. Very funny. But probably not so much if you understand what they are actually saying in German.

TWO THUMBS UP! (oh wait, that's copyrighted. please don't sue me Roger) ;)

I am now trying to remember what the stinking movie was that is from. I swear it is a recent film, but I am coming up with blanks... I know its not from the Winds of War; as I just watched that a few months ago....