Hitler's Take on the Format War (Joke!)

1. Its enormous size (the sony one)
2. It is BT and cannot be learned by an IR universal remote.
Enormous compared to what? It's the same size as my D* remotes and smaller then the remote for my Toshiba HD-DVD player, now that's an enormous remote.

Enormous compared to what? It's the same size as my D* remotes and smaller then the remote for my Toshiba HD-DVD player, now that's an enormous remote.
But a harmony or many others can learn the D* remote. Nothing can learn the BT remote or issue IR commands without a IR/usb donge. SOny did a lot right with the PS3 but that was NOT one of them unless you enjoy fumbling through remotes. BTW not sure what D* remote you are talking about, my HR20 remote is 8 inches long and , The sony remote is 8.63" inches long. RC: Sony PlayStation 3 Blu-ray Disc Remote Control Features

Last edited:
But a harmony or many others can learn the D* remote. Nothing can learn the BT remote or issue IR commands without a IR/usb donge. SOny did a lot right with the PS3 but that was NOT one of them unless you enjoy fumbling through remotes. BTW not sure what D* remote you are talking about, my HR20 remote is 8 inches long and , The sony remote is 8.63" inches long. RC: Sony PlayStation 3 Blu-ray Disc Remote Control Features
While I still dont think the remote is huge, you do have a point here about the BT part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts