Hmmm... Super Powers

is that it in the annoucements?i just wanted to know.
Yes.. that's it...

Actually they have announced ANYTHING yet. :)

Tonight they will announce the Virtual Joey for LG TV's... then tomorrow the rest will be announced during the big press conference.

I bet the Virtual Joeys will still have "lease" fees...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

thank you i just wanted to make sure that there will be other annoucements besides the vitrual joey.

Yes.. that's it...

Actually they haven't announced ANYTHING yet. :)

Tonight they will announce the Virtual Joey for LG TV's... then tomorrow the rest will be announced during the big press conference.

I'm sure you'll provide the details, no matter how late! :D

An LNB with built-in bands tacking for more than 2 or 3 tuners would be nice. The 8 tuners via 1 coax on Directv is nice and if I understand it doesn't require coax other than RG-6 at 3GHz. Of course there are trade offs with their technology and I'm sure it would not be backwards compatible w/ DPP. What are you gonna do?

How in the hell are they going to support adding another tuner from a Joey with how the installs have to be now?? Need more information on the backend installation process to make it much more simple since Dish is constantly trying to find ways to take money from techs.

Maybe they are finally going to have a solution like DIRECTV where they can support a lot of receivers with a single drop (SWM).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts