HN9000 Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

heartbreaker3473

Original poster
Sep 30, 2011
marion , Ohio
Hi,

I have a problem with my hn9000. I just got it from a friend from colorado. I live in Marion Ohio. I ran all rg6 coax to and from sat. . I hooked it all up, and I got a red flashing power light. I unhooked the bottom coax on the modem and the power light went green, the lan light went green and the system light flashes green. But as soon as I hook up the coax to the bottom of modem it goes to a flashing red. I unhooked the transmitter and the reciever from sat. and hooked up the coaxes back up on the modem and the modem stayed on. Hooked up coaxes to sat. and modem shut off again and went to blinking red. Unhooked from sat. and modem came back on. Please help me if you can.

Thanks, heartbreaker3473

Hi,

I have a problem with my hn9000. I just got it from a friend from colorado. I live in Marion Ohio. I ran all rg6 coax to and from sat. . I hooked it all up, and I got a red flashing power light. I unhooked the bottom coax on the modem and the power light went green, the lan light went green and the system light flashes green. But as soon as I hook up the coax to the bottom of modem it goes to a flashing red. I unhooked the transmitter and the reciever from sat. and hooked up the coaxes back up on the modem and the modem stayed on. Hooked up coaxes to sat. and modem shut off again and went to blinking red. Unhooked from sat. and modem came back on. Please help me if you can.

Thanks, heartbreaker3473

:welcome to Satelliteguys!

This forum is for the operations of the website. Perhaps a moderator could move it to the appropriate forum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts