Ho big is the HD Local spotbeam?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

VMI90

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 9, 2007
King William, VA
Hi! I know what I'm about to ask is against DirecTV's policy.

I'm currently in the Richmond, VA area. I'm tired of waiting for the Richmond/Petersburg HD locals to be on D*. I know that I'll be moving to St. Louis, MO next summer where HD locals are available. I was thinking of "moving" :) to Alexandria, VA in the meantime. It's about 100 miles from where I currently live.

Anyone know of the DC are spotbeam is big enough to get the DC HD locals where I am?

Thanks in advance!

Well they probably all vary, but since it sounds like you're in the next, adjacent market, it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm about 200 miles away from Chicago & have no problems with either the SD or HD spots. ;) :)

Hi! I know what I'm about to ask is against DirecTV's policy.

I'm currently in the Richmond, VA area. I'm tired of waiting for the Richmond/Petersburg HD locals to be on D*. I know that I'll be moving to St. Louis, MO next summer where HD locals are available. I was thinking of "moving" :) to Alexandria, VA in the meantime. It's about 100 miles from where I currently live.

Anyone know of the DC are spotbeam is big enough to get the DC HD locals where I am?

Thanks in advance!

It will reach you. Guarantee

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)