Ho big is the HD Local spotbeam?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

VMI90

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 9, 2007
King William, VA
Hi! I know what I'm about to ask is against DirecTV's policy.

I'm currently in the Richmond, VA area. I'm tired of waiting for the Richmond/Petersburg HD locals to be on D*. I know that I'll be moving to St. Louis, MO next summer where HD locals are available. I was thinking of "moving" :) to Alexandria, VA in the meantime. It's about 100 miles from where I currently live.

Anyone know of the DC are spotbeam is big enough to get the DC HD locals where I am?

Thanks in advance!

Well they probably all vary, but since it sounds like you're in the next, adjacent market, it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm about 200 miles away from Chicago & have no problems with either the SD or HD spots. ;) :)

Hi! I know what I'm about to ask is against DirecTV's policy.

I'm currently in the Richmond, VA area. I'm tired of waiting for the Richmond/Petersburg HD locals to be on D*. I know that I'll be moving to St. Louis, MO next summer where HD locals are available. I was thinking of "moving" :) to Alexandria, VA in the meantime. It's about 100 miles from where I currently live.

Anyone know of the DC are spotbeam is big enough to get the DC HD locals where I am?

Thanks in advance!

It will reach you. Guarantee

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)