Hobby Installer?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
ok well this seems to rule out any chance of this happening, maybe i will rethink it to where i could resell for sadoun or sat av to local folks who would like to get in to it and dont know how and provide consulting on how to do it. or something of the like ya know what i mean?

If this is some thing that you would like to do don't things discourge you, it does take time a $, you can start now with test, an work you're way down the line to get set up, wile you are still working you're present job.

Years ago after leaving Publix, wanted to be a Fl Fish an Game man but had no law enforcement behind me or in my back ground, so need to go tru the law end 1st before going to FWC an that would of been about 6 to 8-months of no income, an schooling cost. an at that time was no certiantee of a job, because they would take a man 1st from a local police department, before a rookie. could not afford it back then. but still whish would of got into that line of work because luv the out doors, but din't.

but if it some thing you want to do, an enjoy, "DO-IT"

Are there any terms or conditions to advertising FTA installs? If I wanted to put an ad in the weekly mail flyers, would this violate understood FTA rules (the ones I thought people developed to keep channels from encrypting)? Are there any legal rules of distributing FTA signals to commercial sites? They seem like a good sale, due to the high quanity of Asian and Middle Eastern owners/workers in convienience store owners, ect. I was thinking about doing this on weekends to make money for a SatBuddy or Birddog for my big dish. That and I need to find homes for a couple of the big dishes (which I have, just need to get busy, and procrastination is why I couldn't do this for a living) So far I got one cband FTA (just by showing him theList of spanish channels, and this isn't the 4dtv setup i installed for someone out in the sticks from last year) and two small dish FTA's but I wanted to know if its legal to put free music or whatever available at a gas station or bar. Is it legal to show a crowd of customers?

By the way, I was just speaking hypothetically about the ad in the weekly junk mail, that would probably cost more than the sat meter....but was trying to be extreme to get an answer if announcing any networks or whatnot thats listed in skyvision magazine or SatelliteGuy's "TheList"is ok to publicly advertise. I am going to print a few handouts to help with the sale for sure, so I'd like to also know if its legal to put SatelliteGuys.us (the logo if possible) as a help point so these customers may be able to take over as DIY when the install is complete, if they want...

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts