Holiday Party!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well now that I am out of the hospital and feeling much better (thanks everyone for your well wishes and thoughts and prayers) I am happy to announce our plans for our 2009 SatelliteGuys Holiday Party.

As is custom, me and my wife want to thank you our members and staff for all of our sites success, so we have went out and purchased a number of giveaway prizes out of our own pocket to give away at our Holiday Party.

This year was a tough year for us financially (us personally not the site) and have been helping other members of our family get back on their feet, so this years prizes are not as expansive as last years. But when we announce on Wednesday what they are I am sure you will be happy with what we were able to scrounge up. :)

The Holiday Party will be on Monday Night December 14th starting at 9PM Eastern Time and as usual it will take place in our SatelliteGuys Chat Room.

Winners will be picked at random from all registered SatelliteGuys members and staff in the chat room (all staff is eligible to win except of course for my wife and myself)

When we select a winner we will call your name in the chat, to claim your prize you must respond within 60 second by answering in the public chat that your there (and things like YES!, I WON, YIPPIE and other cheers of joy are permitted as acceptable answers to claim the prize. If you don't say anything within 60 seconds then we will pick another winner for that prize.

We advise all members to try accessing our chat room before the chat begins to make sure your system can access our Java based chat system. If you can't get in make sure to load the latest version of Java on your machine from Java.COM.

The URL to the chat is http://chat.satelliteguys.us

Decisions of the judges is final. No Purchase Required.

This is our way of giving back and saying thank you for our success in 2009!

Thank you everyone for all of our success in 2009! We are already looking forward to 2010 and once again will kick things off in 2010 with CES coverage from Las Vegas.

We look forward to seeing you on Monday Night December 14th in our chat room!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays To All!

woohoo, fun fun. (currently penciling date & time into calendar).

I won a wii a couple years ago, once in a while the wife and kids let me play it. :p
But the SatGuys Christmas Party is always fun, and I highly recommend everyone attend. :)

If the prizes arn't as good as years past, it's still all good. After all, it's the commardare that matters. Even the gift certificates of the past year were still good.

Thanks Scott for all you do with this site and for having the annual Christmas party giving us a chance to win some wonderful presents.

I'm glad you're feeling much better.

Pary Time

There's not a CHARLIE CHAT scheduled for 9 pm next Monday, is there ? I'd hate to miss my favorite Comedy show. :rolleyes: That Charlie Ergen just cracks me up ... . . :sleeo :sleeo :sleeo

Thanks Scott for all you do with this site and for having the annual Christmas party giving us a chance to win some wonderful presents. This is a great site and you should be very proud.

This was the first Holiday party I've missed since becoming a member of this website. I hope everybody had a great time. I also hope the winners enjoy those nice prizes. Scott and fellow staff put in great amounts of time into the site and the quality does show in volumes. I'm just sad that my usage on this site is going down rapidly but I've gotta make a living first. I've been sleeping most days between 6pm and 2am because I'm working from about 2am until around noon nearly every day of the week. I'm not that happy over the schedule but again it pays the bills but I do greatly miss being on here at the same times everybody else is here.:mad:

So I again bow my head and give thanks for everything SatelliteGuys has done to increase the quality of my life. You all are great people and I've always enjoyed being part of the collective passion of electronic toys.

I, too, am sorry to have missed the party, but had family obligations. Blessings to all, and Merry Christmas.

I too missed the party. My son had a Boy Scout function, and he takes priority. I'm glad everyone had a good time, and I WAS there in spirit.

I get all worked up for the holiday parties, then the next day I am sad that its all over.

Yet a big smile comes across my face when I take a look at our music server and see how many people are listening to our Christmas Across The Lands holiday music surprise.

I got a bunch of new holiday greetings overnight which I will try adding to the broadcast tonight. I think its cool hearing other SatelliteGuys members send out their holiday greetings to everyone. Thanks to everyone who called in and left a greeting!

And congrats again to all our winners!

I got a bunch of new holiday greetings overnight which I will try adding to the broadcast tonight. I think its cool hearing other SatelliteGuys members send out their holiday greetings to everyone. Thanks to everyone who called in and left a greeting!
And now that we know what the greetings are for, we can make them better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts