This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Homeland: Showtime

Marathon from S1 before the premiere Sunday night...

Dang it! I just saw this post. I wish I had read this earlier. I have a friend that plans to record this season, but he missed the first season. I could have told him about the marathon. I guess that's what I get for not looking through all the forums.
does anyone know if direct offers season 1 through on demand?

Great opening to the season and should be very interesting

Still haven't gotten to it. SUnday night has turned into a heavy DVR night between ABC, CBS, The Simpsons, FN, Hell on Wheels, and now Homeland.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 2

Sunday, October 7, 2012

"Beirut is Back": Carrie becomes involved in an operation that may rid the world of Abu Nazir once and for all, against the advice of her family; Mike questions the nature of the events around the shooting of Elizabeth Gaines.

S~

What a great start to the season.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 3

Sunday, October 14, 2012

"State of Independence": Brody attempts a last minute extraction of the Gettysburg bomb maker.

S~

Great Season so far and I am curious where they will head with this

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 4

Sunday, October 21, 2012

"New Car Smell": Estes authorizes a covert operation to investigate intel found in Beirut.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 5

Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Q&A": Brody finds himself imprisoned again, only this time it’s in the United States. Carrie’s rash judgment call at the hotel results in Estes trying to keep Jessica off their tail, and Dana’s relationship with Finn heats up as their date night takes an unexpected turn.

S~

It is a great show. Unfortunately, I probably won't get to this week's episode until the weekend.

S`

Outstanding! Brody gets caught up on his own lies but still deny having a bomb vest in the bunker. I think this was just a protection of survival mode. Did you notice that he was able to confirm only what Carrie was able to confirm with him. There was mentioning of who killed Walker? Lots of ways this can go now. Carrie was treated Lin a very sh!tty way by David but has been mostly right about her predictions. Do you think she jumped the gun in the bar and arrested Brody prematurely? I just think she wanted to show him she was right about him.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 6

Sunday, November 4, 2012

"A Gettysburg Address": Dana’s visit to the hospital proves shocking; Faber’s interest in Tom Walker piques the CIA’s interest; Brody agrees to team with Carrie and Quinn to prevent an attack on the U.S., but his loyalty is called to the fore when Gettysburg again becomes a focal point of a pivotal engagement.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 7

Sunday, November 11, 2012

"The Cleaning": Dana tries to do the right thing, and Carrie deals with the aftermath of the incident in Gettysburg.

S~