Homeland: Showtime

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 8

Sunday, November 18, 2012

"I'll Fly Away": Brody's juggling of alliances appear to be leading him to a major meltdown, so Carrie, against Quinn's orders, stages a dicey intervention. Meanwhile, a conflicted Dana seeks comfort from an unlikely source.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 9

Sunday, November 25, 2012

"Two Hats": Brody makes a necessary phone call before things spiral further out of control, and Carrie prepares for the most important breakfast meeting of her career.

S~

Getting a little tired of Carrie blowing a gasket every week.

Why the hell would they want to kill Brody? What does that achieve?

We were scratching our heads....

And Carrie would just completely lose it, can you imagine?

whitewolf8214 said:
I was doing same here :)

Cleaning house of a possible embarrassing situation. They Know they messed up and this would have been a way to clean it all. Next would have been Carrie. I think we are watching the secretive nature of the CIA. Now Brody is in the open. Nazir knows Brody betrayed him. I am curious how far the story will go.

They can make it go in so many directions :)
I wouldn't mind it going in a direction without Carrie. Her constant tantrums are getting old and has not really contributed much to the plot development. She's more of annoyance than anything else.

Cleaning house of a possible embarrassing situation. They Know they messed up and this would have been a way to clean it all. Next would have been Carrie. I think we are watching the secretive nature of the CIA. Now Brody is in the open. Nazir knows Brody betrayed him. I am curious how far the story will go.

You just can't kill a congressman without some backlash especially one close to the VP. No one would believe he was a double agent, he's a hero.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 10

Sunday, December 2, 2012

"Broken Hearts": Saul catches up with an old friend; Brody and Walden disagree.

S~

Last 3 episodes of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts