Homeland: Showtime

I watched the first half of season 1 over the summer. I'm thinking we'll watch the 2nd half over the holiday break and perhaps season 2 over the summer. But perhaps we'lll find time with many of the shows on hiatus 'till February.

Intense episode.

not sure why they are wasting our time with the kids sub-plot.

I'm still confused about Quinn's role.

I watched the first half of season 1 over the summer. I'm thinking we'll watch the 2nd half over the holiday break and perhaps season 2 over the summer. But perhaps we'lll find time with many of the shows on hiatus 'till February.

They have spent so much time on it there has to be a conclusion. Its going to backfire on somebody.

Yaz it was an intense episode and riff let's hope :) Steven it will backfire on someone :)

Intense episode.

not sure why they are wasting our time with the kids sub-plot.

I'm still confused about Quinn's role.
I skip the kids sub plot. It is a waste of time.

Quinn it looks is involved in another plot to kill Brody. But now the Walden is dead his mission may be different. We still do not know who the mole is.

Do we really know the VP is dead? Perhaps they bring him back in a coma or something. The kids story might remain relevant than.

Carrie going back in after Nazir with just a metal pipe has to be one of the dumbest moves she has made.

I think Quinn is probably going to be after Carrie as well.

Great show!

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 11

Sunday, December 9, 2012

"The Mother... With a Turban": The Brody family struggles to maintain their sanity, and Saul finds himself fighting for his career.

S~

Great show last night should be great season finale next week and I wish they would quit trying to team up Brody and Carrie and leave Brody with his wife and kids :)

Season 2 Finale

Sunday, December 16, 2012

"The Choice": Carrie is faced with a pivotal decision, while Brody meets with Faber to contemplate the future of the family. Meanwhile, Saul undertakes a secret assignment; and Quinn has a decision to make that may be a game-changer.

S~

Holy sh*t!

Surely Saul knows it was setup, he knows the video was for the original planned bombing. But how to prove him innocent without mentioning that.............

Great ending to this Season Finale with the explosion and can't wait for next season to start and will be curious to see how Carrie tries to prove Brody isn't behind this :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)