Homeland: Showtime

From http://torrentfreak.com/homeland-season-3-workprint-leaks-a-month-in-advance-130902/

"The leak is a so-called workprint, an unfinished copy that lacks some final touches. In two instances some visual effects of bomb craters are still to be added and the opening credits are also missing. In addition, there’s one scene where the voice of the actor is dubbed."

homeland-bomb.jpg

Too much emphasis on Dana. This last episode ended up skipping all her nonsense which has nothing to do with the story. If this continues, it will make the show a stinker. Enough!

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 3

Sunday, October 13, 2013

"Tower of David": Brody returns to his faith for guidance; Carrie struggles to connect with Saul.

S~

We barely made it through the first two eps. Wife watched third and suggested I not bother. Showtime sub may be ending soon.

I was not expecting this ending this week. When did Saul device this plan? I did not see it coming?

$5 says Saul will f*** over Carrie in the end especially since Dar isnt aware of any plan. I still find Quinn the most interesting character on the show.

$5 says Saul will f*** over Carrie in the end especially since Dar isnt aware of any plan. I still find Quinn the most interesting character on the show.

I agree. Carrie always gets the end of the stick. In each season, she has been ridiculed and instifutionalized. In each season the CIA keeps coming back for her help. This season it looks like she partially knew about this crazy plan. But also, it has taken some from her. You can feel sympathy for her troubles because at times she looks crazy although I tell myself she is not.

The one I cannot stand is the Dana character. What a waste of air time. I usually end up skipping it. There is no relevance to the story. How many times is the director going to try to tell us how hurt she is. Dont we know this already? Can we skip this nonsense and get back to the real story.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 5

Sunday, October 27, 2013

"The Yoga Play": A mysterious man enters the country; Carrie risks her mission for a favor; Saul attends a hunting trip with Sen. Lockhart; Dana makes a shocking discovery.

S~

Enjoyed season 1 & 2.
Can't stand the weekly delay to watch 3, so I'm saving it to watch later in a marathon.
Any spoiler comments here don't matter :)
A series I recommend. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)