Homeland: Showtime

Holy sh*t!

Surely Saul knows it was setup, he knows the video was for the original planned bombing. But how to prove him innocent without mentioning that.............

Interesting take on it... I like. I thought Saul was in fact the mole who was the mastermind behind it all. Season finally is definetely worth a second look.
I just hope Homeland doesnt go the Prison Break route and goes downhill after season 2 due to lack of original writing.

Interesting take on it... I like. I thought Saul was in fact the mole who was the mastermind behind it all. Season finally is definetely worth a second look.
I just hope Homeland doesnt go the Prison Break route and goes downhill after season 2 due to lack of original writing.

I thought Saul was behind it at first also or in the mix of it and I still have feeling he still is involves somehow.I hope they don't go the way Prison Break did after season 2 also :) I am gonna rewatch Season 2 also to see if I missed anything :)

I preferred season1 but this cliffhanger made up for any shortcomings S2 had.</SPAN></SPAN>
Its going to be interesting to see how the writers go from now on.</SPAN></SPAN>

I'd like the see Brody off screen for the first half, or 3/4 of S3 to create a more dramatic return (ie- to prove his innocence). </SPAN></SPAN>

There are a lot of good options on the table...I can see the ratings of S3s premiere being highest yet. </SPAN></SPAN>

I preferred season1 but this cliffhanger made up for any shortcomings S2 had.</SPAN></SPAN>
Its going to be interesting to see how the writers go from now on.</SPAN></SPAN>

I'd like the see Brody off screen for the first half, or 3/4 of S3 to create a more dramatic return (ie- to prove his innocence). </SPAN></SPAN>

There are a lot of good options on the table...I can see the ratings of S3s premiere being highest yet. </SPAN></SPAN>

Same here the way Brody left into the woods I believe that is going to happen unless they make it later like 6 months down the road and they should have save Brody half way through the season make a surprise return with proof who is behind the ending to Season 2 and yes Premiere of Season 3 is going to be the best and highest yet :)

Honestly, except for the explosion, I found the finale dull. I kept dozing off during the first 1/2 hour. This season was mixed. Started out really strong, got slow, picked up for the final episodes before the finale, and then slowed. I would have preferred that most of the previous episode had been in the finale. Carries excessive whining bothered me, too.

S~

The conspiracy, the plot... Yes it was not as intense as other episodes but lots of questions remain about this. Could Nazir developed such a plan after his death. Especially when all his operatives, that we know, are in custody. They never found the mole and it is still a possibility even after they tried to localize the operation. It is possible. But what about internal power struggles that will take the opportunity to use such a moment. Yes I know that the Nazir group took credit for it. Despite this I think that there other powers taking advantage of the situation.

The conspiracy, the plot... Yes it was not as intense as other episodes but lots of questions remain about this. Could Nazir developed such a plan after his death. Especially when all his operatives, that we know, are in custody. They never found the mole and it is still a possibility even after they tried to localize the operation. It is possible. But what about internal power struggles that will take the opportunity to use such a moment. Yes I know that the Nazir group took credit for it. Despite this I think that there other powers taking advantage of the situation.

Amen Sean they have alot of questions remain to be answered next season and so much more :)

Without reading any other posts in this thread due to the usual spoilers found in these TV threads, I just wanted to say that I finished watching season 1 on blu-ray from Netflix last night and all I can say is WOW! I actually pumped my fist and yelled "Yes!" when I added season 2 to my Netflix save queue and saw that it would be available as soon as this September, so I don't have to wait long. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)