Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am doing some work to the SatelliteGuys homepage, so the homepage is offline as I do this work.

It will be back shortly. :)

Thanks for your support!

Scott

i'm having many issues. can't post unless i use the post quick reply feature.

Very odd, as I didn't do anything.

I just tested out the site as a Pub Member / Supporting Founder / Registered User and Unregistered user and all functions were working fine on IE, Firefox, and Mac Safari (and Firefox)

It could be a caching issue, so I just cleared the cache as well.

Something is not quite right...when I enter the search argument "stanley and cup" (vice going to the Sports Section) it returns no results - I run this search argument every day.

Also, I was unable to quote and post a reply in the above thread (the system hung)...instead, I had to cut/paste a quick reply.

Likewise, when a went back a screen in the browser, it took me completely out of the thread and not merely back one screen.

Thanks!

Very odd, as I didn't do anything.

I just tested out the site as a Pub Member / Supporting Founder / Registered User and Unregistered user and all functions were working fine on IE, Firefox, and Mac Safari (and Firefox)

It could be a caching issue, so I just cleared the cache as well.

it's working again!

yep all's ok now It looked like all of the forum jump links were not in the toolbar but instead just a jumbled mass of links at the top of the page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)