Hope for SPEED HD freaks

kvnfl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 19, 2008
SWFL
You know that never used feature on your 622/722 that automatically records programs that you will never watch called "TV Entertainment?" No. I didn't think so. Well if you press DVR>3 you will see a couple of programs you have no interest in. I was bored without any HD to watch and will not going to drop any booms here, but low and behold "Pinks" was in the list. It was recorded in HD on channel 5828 labeled "SOON3." I will never watch Pinks, but I do recognize it as a SPEED production.

Is E* testing SPEED HD transmission?

You know that never used feature on your 622/722 that automatically records programs that you will never watch called "TV Entertainment?" No. I didn't think so. Well if you press DVR>3 you will see a couple of programs you have no interest in. I was bored without any HD to watch and will not going to drop any booms here, but low and behold "Pinks" was in the list. It was recorded in HD on channel 5828 labeled "SOON3." I will never watch Pinks, but I do recognize it as a SPEED production.

Is E* testing SPEED HD transmission?

That show is clearly not in HD.... it is widescreen SD.

I wish the race were on ESPN or FOX instead. I hate watching the races in SD.
BTW, would it ruin your day to know that Kyle Busch will probably win this one too? :confused: He gives the Jeff Gordon haters a new and more deserving target.

Too bad, so sad... I want to watch the All Star Race so badly! GO KYLE BUSCH!!

He sat on the pole for the truck race and was kicking butt til Hornaday took him out (hehe, this time someone uder BUSCH got lose and he was on the high side....) and now he's on the pole for tonights ALL STAR RACE.

Guess it's Nascar Now tomorrow for me to see what happens...

Charlie has improved the SD picture for tonights race seems to me like.It looks better than normal but not near HD.

Yeah, but I don't get the SD either... I just don't get either. DishHD!

SpeedHD will be very welcome if/when it happens

Too bad, so sad... I want to watch the All Star Race so badly! GO KYLE BUSCH!!

He sat on the pole for the truck race and was kicking butt til Hornaday took him out (hehe, this time someone uder BUSCH got lose and he was on the high side....) and now he's on the pole for tonights ALL STAR RACE.

Guess it's Nascar Now tomorrow for me to see what happens...

Kyle go BOOM!

Yeah, i saw that... er, didn't see it, read about it.... :-/

Oh well, and his teammate Denny blew up too! And the third guy on JGR, TOny Stewart, blew an engine yesterday!

They better look a little closer before the CocaCola 600 next weekend....

I'll be in the FORD tower for the 600...... you're right - that's REAL HD....

I was sure hoping Biffle could have got to the front and went by Kahne but regardless.... it wasn't Rowdy Busch (rememer when Kurt Busch was the hated one?)

So SPEED in HD this week would be a blessing too - The OUTLAW SPRINTS are on live from The Dirt Track @ Charlotte on Friday night..........

I have D* also, so Speed HD is there when I want it, DVRed the all star last night so I could watch it today,

I feel confident Dish will get this channel SOON, can't imagine Charlie not to want this channel for his subscribers! I have the need for SPEEDHD! C'mon Dish!

You didn't spoil anything as I was at the race and just wanted to watch the Speed HD coverage.

BOOOOO for no SpeedHD!

Oh well, I won't be dying for it again probably until next AllStar Race... So Dish has one year to make me happy.. haha

but hopfully sooner than that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)