Hopefully I didn't screw this up!

pete424

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
Andover KS
I just placed an order for an Onkyo TX-NR717 7.2. Fronts will be the Polk Audio TSi300 3.1 towers with the CS10 center speaker and the small sub (I think it is PSW110). The satellites will be the M10s. For rears I am going to use a small pair of Klipsch that I was using for satellites. This will all be replacing an old Sony HTiB 6600. I was using a set of 5 small Klipsch speakers that actually came from a 5.1 surround system I used as a computer system, and the original Sony sub. Did I make any big mistakes and will it be worth sleeping on the couch? My living room is about 22' by 12' and fairly symmetrical.

You should be fine, My only personal comment would be as a former custom installer/designer and the WAF (in other words, will I be sleeping on the couch). One thing you might consider is holding off on the M10s for now (they look like a box on the wall if you're using them for surrounds), using the Klipsch, and then getting some surround speakers designed for that purpose. Wall mounting neat and clean. Something like the Polk F/X. I also did a review on some really nice Axiom surrounds. Best little speaker I've ever dealt with.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts