Hopper 3 Available Jan. 30th

I talked on chat last night and the csr said I qualified for upgrade and it did come out today, but he didn't have pricing and for me to check "midday" and they would know.

zach should be on about 6am mst there will be more follks coming about 10 or 11am mst it will take some time to go that upgrade list i am on there also,

OK - Just ordered new service on-line at DISH.com. It did not specify Hopper 3 during the order process. The order went through, though, with no problems. Should I call to confirm the Hopper 3 will be installed?
The installation is scheduled for tomorrow morning between 8a-12p EST.

OK - Just ordered new service on-line at DISH.com. It did not specify Hopper 3 during the order process. The order went through, though, with no problems. Should I call to confirm the Hopper 3 will be installed?
The installation is scheduled for tomorrow morning between 8a-12p EST.

Yes. Call and confirm. Did it show an option for the Hopper 3 or ask if you had a 4K TV?

I just did a chat session and ordered the Hopper 3. Install will be tomorrow morning! I have to pay $160 total including tech visit fee. I have the protection plan but I have been with dish for only 8 months.

I just did a chat session and ordered the Hopper 3. Install will be tomorrow morning! I have to pay $160 total including tech visit fee. I have the protection plan but I have been with dish for only 8 months.

That makes sense. $150 upgrade fee with a $10 tech visit fee.

I ordered a Hopper 3 and 2 Joey's. I got the 3 year price lock and a $100 gift card. I did have to pay $53 today (tech service fee or something like that). I also used a referral code and got $5 off for 10 months.

I ordered a Hopper 3 and 2 Joey's. I got the 3 year price lock and a $100 gift card. I did have to pay $53 today (tech service fee or something like that). I also used a referral code and got $5 off for 10 months.

You must have gone through a third party site if you got a gift card and they charged a tech fee.

Reactions: Hall
I found this to be interesting .

935b216f624e4abfc5affdc9c90a8409.jpg
9088d02becdd1d85090a0bfd2e90d70e.jpg
I wonder if the new UI is really not coming to H1 and H2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You must have gone through a third party site if you got a gift card and they charged a tech fee.
No - called DISH number directly from their website, but did use a promotional code from a mailer that I had just received.

I'll give the gift card to the wife when it arrives and she will then appreciate the switch to DISH....

Called in to get a H3, 4k joey and 1 reg joey and they allow it. Sounds similar to when you could not get 2 hoppers and 1 joey when they first came out. I assume DIRT will be able to setup this configuration but I was impatient.

They offered 1 H3 and 2 4k joeys and are installing tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts