Hopper 3 Available Jan. 30th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm not sure why yous are having trouble logging into your Dish online.
I've not had one issue accessing my account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
My laptop and tablet, on the house network linked to my isp Windstream, get the dead-end mydish site. Mydish on my phone works via verizon. I turn on the phone WiFi Hotspot and everything works through Verizon.

Thanks Windstream!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I did a chat they said you need a 4K TV and you can't get the Hopper 3 at all doesn't make sense I thought you could.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I did a chat they said you need a 4K TV and you can't get the Hopper 3 at all doesn't make sense I thought you could.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Not true. The problem with a CSR is that they follow prompts on a computer. They ask the questions on the screen and input the answers. If you say no 4K TV then the system recommends the Hopper 2.

If you want a Hopper 3 just tell them you have a 4K TV. If you want a Hopper 3 and 4K Joey make sure you tell them you have two 4K TVs.

You can. :) Just remember this is new to them they didn't know anything abut the Hopper 3 until they logged into their system today.
I don't understand that, Don't they have team meetings to prepare them to deal with new Products and Services in advance to a Launch date?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't understand that, Don't they have team meetings to prepare them to deal with new Products and Services in advance to a Launch date?
They do, but not everyone goes (ie they had the day off) or were told about things a few weeks ago and they forgot details.

They are learning as they go sometimes.

Reactions: Troch77
Or like in my company. Technical communication is near null. A few get some schooling about new products, but the ones that have the actual customer traffic don't. So often I have to find out by accident what to sell and how it works and what it's for. I put up with this un professional nonsense since 15 years. I am amazed my company still exists sometimes...

I'm 12 on the DIRT upgrade list, got contacted pretty quick and exchanged some messages, nothing weird about my upgrade, 1 hopper 3 and 1 4k joey, not looking for any particular discounts. DIRT member hasn't responded in over 50 minutes now, kind of feel like I'm stuck to my computer, don't want to leave the house until it's complete.

While typing this he replied asking to add protection plan so that I don't have to pay the service call fee, I have had the protection plan for years....feel like maybe they are mixing messages up or something, he asked me to charge to credit card or add to bill for the 4k joey, I said add to bill and then a few messages later he asked which card to bill to?

I called and got one H3 and a 4k Joey for no fees, but I had to sign up for the protection plan.

Originally offered was a $95 tech visit fee and a $50 4k Joey fee. Got those removed by signing onto the Protection Plan.

Then they said they needed a CC on file and me consenting to them making charges against that whenever they think they need to. I said NO! They waived the "CC on file" requirement too.

So, in the end this is costing me 180 days of protection plan @ $8/month. I can live with it.

They offered installation tomorrow @ 8:00 am, but I scheduled it for this Friday morning.

Reactions: stardust3
I ended up having to pay $70; $50 for the 4k Joey...not sure why, and $20 for ????. I have been with them for years. Not horrible considering I guess.

So guys what's the best way to keep my timer(s)? And can I move my recordings over to a external drive without paying the hard drive fee? Thx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)