Hopper 3 H301 Software

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The latest Hopper3 software must be a controlled release. I have tried to update my two Hopper3 receivers but I receive the message “Your receiver already has the latest software installed. SWID U942”
Perhaps they are doing a limited release to test for problems.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
Same thing for me too. Never happened before.
If I remember correctly, both of you reported in the 2021 Dish Prices thread that you are not seeing the correct pricing on your bills for your purchased Hopper 3's, and that you contacted Dish to try to get them to correct the issue. So, while Dish is looking into this for you, that may have screwed up something on your accounts, so that your Hopper 3's are no longer on the list to get the new software, or at least not right away. It is just a theory.

Reactions: charlesrshell
If I remember correctly, both of you reported in the 2021 Dish Prices thread that you are not seeing the correct pricing on your bills for your purchased Hopper 3's, and that you contacted Dish to try to get them to correct the issue. So, while Dish is looking into this for you, that may have screwed up something on your accounts, so that your Hopper 3's are no longer on the list to get the new software, or at least not right away. It is just a theory.
Time will tell I guess. It has never happened to me before after someone has reported an update in this here forum. I will try again tomorrow.

Reactions: pattykay
March 9th and still unable to get the software update. Judging from the lack of discussion concerning the new update Dish may have only sent the update to a select few for testing.

Reactions: pattykay
March 9th and still unable to get the software update. Judging from the lack of discussion concerning the new update Dish may have only sent the update to a select few for testing.

Thanks HipKat. Hasn't targeted me yet.
I still like my theory that your receivers got bumped to the back of the priority list, since both of you are trying to get the billing issue straightened out with your purchased Hopper 3's. Now the question is, what did TheKrell do to tick Dish off? :eeek
Same here.

Yes! It has been that way since day one. Even an update of an existing card's expiration date. It is best to make those changes a day or two before your bill is due.

i did not know this. that right there is some good info to know. my card expires in may so ill wait a day before to change it.

regarding the new software, i have not been targeted yet. as of an hour ago, no updates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)