Hopper 3 H301 Software

It was a joke, based on the software version number being the same as the model number of a really old Dish receiver. I have been posting those jokes for awhile (ever since U501). Now we have a whole new letter (H-series) to make fun of. :)
Hardy Har Har. Is there a new software update or not for the Hopper 3? I just tried a force update and it said I have the latest.

Reactions: DJ Lon
Maybe it is a "Soak" release? Some people get the new public software versions one week early. I can ask my sister if she has a new software version on her Wally. She gets Wally software about one week ahead of schedule. Dish tends to do Hopper software releases around the same time. I would imagine some kind of software update would be needed in order to add the new Draft Kings app that launches today. That could just be a change to the Application Software version, though.

Maybe it is a "Soak" release? Some people get the new public software versions one week early. I can ask my sister if she has a new software version on her Wally. She gets Wally software about one week ahead of schedule. Dish tends to do Hopper software releases around the same time. I would imagine some kind of software update would be needed in order to add the new Draft Kings app that launches today. That could just be a change to the Application Software version, though.

I believe they rolled out Draft Kings today.

Wally is W501 (insert joke here) and my sister got it on 2/23/2021.
The Application Software version is AN469a.

Home Media has finally been removed from the Wally. Also, the DVR icon is now missing from the main menu, to make room for the Draft Kings app. (Normally, the missing DVR icon would mean no DVR functionality, but the DVR button on the remote is still working properly.)

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts