Hopper 3 Software Version H329 40.0 Remote Control Color Button Menu Shortcut List

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Attached is the latest 40.0 remote control color button menu shortcut list dated 11 Nov 2022. Did not find any color button changes due to the Hopper 3 software version H329 update.

If anyone discovers a mistake, find any more changes, or have any suggestions for the list please post them or send me a PM and I will update the list and post again.

Attachments

• ColorButtons-Hopper 3 11 Nov 2022.pdf
    7.5 KB · Views: 207
There are 2 buttons on the 54.1 remote that I can't find on the 40.0 remote. The first one is the Back button, which allows you to scroll backwards, one screen at a time. On the 40.0 remote, I can hit View Live TV, which gets me out of the menu chain entirely, but I have to start all over again to get back to where I was.

The second button I can't find an equivalent for on the 40.0 remote is the Options button. For example, when I'm on the DVR > Timers screen, if I hit Options on the 54.1 remote, I can get to the Create a Timer option, which allows me to create a timer manually. I can't figure out any way to get to this option on the 40.0 remote.

Reactions: charlesrshell
There are 2 buttons on the 54.1 remote that I can't find on the 40.0 remote. The first one is the Back button, which allows you to scroll backwards, one screen at a time. On the 40.0 remote, I can hit View Live TV, which gets me out of the menu chain entirely, but I have to start all over again to get back to where I was.

The second button I can't find an equivalent for on the 40.0 remote is the Options button. For example, when I'm on the DVR > Timers screen, if I hit Options on the 54.1 remote, I can get to the Create a Timer option, which allows me to create a timer manually. I can't figure out any way to get to this option on the 40.0 remote.
On your 40 remote to go back a step at a time press cancel. To get to the Create a Timer option while in the timers screen press the red button.