SatelliteGuys is proud to be able to offer this WAITING LIST for Hopper 3 Upgrades! The Hopper 3 is DISH Networks new satellite receiver which takes the already awesome award winning Hopper and makes it even better by bring the tuner count from 3 to 16 Satellite Tuners!
SatelliteGuys is working together with the DISH Internet Response Team to get our users easily upgraded to the new system.
AT THIS TIME THERE IS STILL NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR THE HOPPER 3 - THEREFORE WE ARE CREATING THIS WAITING LIST, SO THAT WHEN UPGRADES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE DIRT TEAMS COMPUTERS THEY CAN INSTANTLY START TAKING UPGRADE REQUESTS!
Here are the rules...
1) Post in this thread by replying that you are interested in a Hopper 3 system upgrade. Do not post anything else like your account number of other account information in this thread!
2) When Hopper 3 system upgrades are available DIRT members will be contacting members via our Private Conversation system here at SatelliteGuys. They will be contacting people in the order they were received.
3) When a DIRT member contacts you that DIRT member will also click LIKE on your post so that other members of the DIRT team know you have been helped. And if you do not have notifications turned on it lets you know that DIRT has contacted you. Look at the top of the screen and click the envelope for your message from DIRT.
4) Do not directly contact DIRT for an upgrade! Again this is first come first served! If you contact DIRT they will ignore your request and you will slow them down. Only contact DIRT after they contact you!
5) Beware (while I don't expect it here) do NOT give your personal information to anyone who asks, such as account numbers, phone number etc... Only give this info to Real DIRT members you can tell a real DIRT member as their username will be a RED color.
6) This thread is only for Hopper 3 system upgrades it is NOT a discussion thread. Post that are not for Hopper 3 upgrades will be removed. If you have a question please start you own thread.
7) Only ONE upgrade request per member, as one is all you need.
8) Because the DISH DIRT Team treats SatelliteGuys members with White Glove Service do understand they will not be rushing to take care of folks. So once they start taking upgrades it may takes a few days if not longer to get through everyone.
9) Once you get your Hopper 3 installed please feel free to post your thoughts on it including upgrade and hardware reviews. here in our Hopper forum at SatelliteGuys!
10) Remember after you get your upgrade that we are here 24 hours a day / 365 days a year and have been for almost 13 years! If you have any issues or questions with your Hopper 3 please come to SatelliteGuys where our friendly members and staff can help you out!
11) If you feel you have gotten good help and good information here and want to help us keep SatelliteGuys open to all (not to mention get rid of the ads) then please consider supporting the site by becoming a Support Pub Member. Pub Members get lots of bonus features as well! For more information on becoming a SatelliteGuys Pub Member please CLICK HERE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! (BTW becoming a Pub Member doe not speed up how fast you will get your upgrade... it only goes to help pay the bills here at the site)
Speaking of money, I should make it known that SatelliteGuys will be making NOTHING (Zip Nada, Zilch) in helping with these upgrades, we believe doing this will (hopefully) help our members easily get a Hopper 3 system and we hope we are helping make it easier for DISH to process and take care of these customers.
We hope that once you get your new Hopper system, you will be happy with it! Again if you have any issues or questions, SatelliteGuys is here for you. We are your Hopper 3 experts.
Ok on your marks... get set... GO!