HOPPER 3 UPGRADE WAITING LIST!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am interested in the Hopper 3 upgrade. I have a HWS and the 1AM reboot issue is driving me nuts, doesn't matter if I have recordings going and multiple TV's viewing, the entire system reboots so I have broken recordings.

Reactions: mikeH_dishNetwork
Tried to get an upgrade from my two old VIP receivers to a Hopper 3, but CSR told me I couldn't have a Hopper 3 due to an issue with my Satellite installation, and that there was no way to upgrade my installation. I want to upgrade because my old receivers keep crashing, but it appears my only option is a Hopper with Sling. If I get a Hopper with Sling would I still be able to upgrade to a Hopper 3 for free if it ever becomes available in my area?

Interested in upgrading my 622 to a Hopper 3. The 622 crashed tonight keeps cycling through startup, have unplugged it, etc...green light comes on..brief whirring sound, rinse, repeat. Anyway now under the gun as I am w/o TV so wondering if this can be done quickly or if I should just call support. Am interested in the H3 and a Joey for my other set. THANKS!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts