HOPPER 3 UPGRADE WAITING LIST!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am interested in the Hopper 3 upgrade. I have a HWS and the 1AM reboot issue is driving me nuts, doesn't matter if I have recordings going and multiple TV's viewing, the entire system reboots so I have broken recordings.

Reactions: mikeH_dishNetwork
Tried to get an upgrade from my two old VIP receivers to a Hopper 3, but CSR told me I couldn't have a Hopper 3 due to an issue with my Satellite installation, and that there was no way to upgrade my installation. I want to upgrade because my old receivers keep crashing, but it appears my only option is a Hopper with Sling. If I get a Hopper with Sling would I still be able to upgrade to a Hopper 3 for free if it ever becomes available in my area?

Interested in upgrading my 622 to a Hopper 3. The 622 crashed tonight keeps cycling through startup, have unplugged it, etc...green light comes on..brief whirring sound, rinse, repeat. Anyway now under the gun as I am w/o TV so wondering if this can be done quickly or if I should just call support. Am interested in the H3 and a Joey for my other set. THANKS!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)