Hopper 3 with no Logos or DVR logos??

Just for Jeepers, try this. Make sure all of your equipment is in standby. Now, unplug the Hopper for 30 seconds. Now, plug it back in and let it go through its cycle. What do you see now?
I tried that early on a few times - it corrected some wierd issues but did nothing for the missing DVR tiles. Also, several others have said that any sort of re-boot would interrupt any download(s) and they would have to start again. Sound reasonable?

I tried that early on a few times - it corrected some wierd issues but did nothing for the missing DVR tiles. Also, several others have said that any sort of re-boot would interrupt any download(s) and they would have to start again. Sound reasonable?
I've gotten kind of "gun-shy" about rebooting.

You've been installed long enough now that your system downloads should be complete.

I'm an RSP installer for dish. Even on out tech portal page there is no work around for this besides what has been said on here - reboots, nightly process, etc. There are numerous other techs who are having the same issue as me, so I'm assuming it's a software issue. Like I said, I have channel logos and my search works. In fact, everything works exactly like it is supposed to except the DVR icons and home page don't have picture icons - just generic grey dish logo place holders.

I'm an RSP installer for dish. Even on out tech portal page there is no work around for this besides what has been said on here - reboots, nightly process, etc. There are numerous other techs who are having the same issue as me, so I'm assuming it's a software issue. Like I said, I have channel logos and my search works. In fact, everything works exactly like it is supposed to except the DVR icons and home page don't have picture icons - just generic grey dish logo place holders.
EXACTLY the same for me - so are we back to just waiting? Do reboots really hose the process?

Is this in settings I have the same issue no logos called dish they have no fix right now give it 4 or 5 days they said

Same issue here.

No logos on recordings or PTAD.
Search doesn't work, will only display channels, not shows.
PTAT recordings are not showing up under the network they were recorded on. In fact, when I click the icon, it gives an error of no recordings.

Just saw a corporate response on the Dish Portal. It is a known issue and they are investigating it. We are not to replace hoppers because of this issue. So I'm not losing my mind and it is a software glitch after all.

All my icons & logos have populated with the exception PTAT for the actual installation date - only took a couple of days. I'm betting those from the install date just remain generic until they automatically expire & roll off.

Reactions: cummingsje
All my icons & logos have populated with the exception PTAT for the actual installation date - only took a couple of days. I'm betting those from the install date just remain generic until they automatically expire & roll off.
Like I said - 5 days later and new recording aren't getting the "artwork" either - I'm recording new programs every day. So it's not just a matter of "old ones expiring"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)