This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hopper 4(Is One Coming)??

Cause he don't know what they are talking about is the best answer I can give you.
I can't begin to tell you about how many CSRs for all sorts of companies I've experienced that have no clue on what they were talking about. TiVo (phone support) and SiriusXM are two of the worst I've experienced. Although emailing TiVo about my channel lineup I had some luck, but good luck telling anyone on TiVo phone support about a lineup report since they are like talking to a wall. Many of them don't know the difference between virtual numbers and RF numbers on OTA. I even had a very rude TiVo person on a phone call when I told him that "this channel is incorrectly listed as NBC". His sarcastic response was "how do you know it's not NBC", and he kept on arguing with me following that, but I spoke to a TiVo manager following talking to him.

I have a 4K Joey in my living room, which will just shut off for no real known reason. The Joey I had in there before the 4K Joey worked just fine, and it would rarely shut off. I was just told, that when 4K channels would arrive, that havingthe 4K Joey would be to my advantage.

That was said by the Dish CSRs. The Bigger question, is if Dish upgrading the Joeys, will it cost me anything to upgrade to the new equipment, or just stay where I am at currently.

I also turned off until I started using another socket lol

Yeah...sure.
It's so advanced we can't even get the 4X FF restored.

The Hopper and Joey receivers are capable of doing 4X. Dish decided to eliminate this. I really miss 4X. I loved to watch Baseball and Soccer using 4X. I wish Dish would bring it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: charlesrshell
Dish needs to do a external over the air toggle for the folks who are getting atsc 3.0 and have gotten it so far. Just my own opinion.
ATSC 3.0 compatibility can be done with an external module or dongle. TiVo had demoed a small dongle connected to the DVR via USB and this allowed ATSC 1.0 DVR's to receive and record ATSC 3.0. Such a capability does not require new DVR's, a relatively far less expensive fix.

I think you have described the Hopper+

In that case, it is time to protect the account from takeover by using a Yubikey for 2FA. Both "Meta" and Twitter support physical keys now precisely because of the nemerous take overs of accounts on those notorious platforms that have occured far too often and with too much ease. He, he, he.

Reactions: charlesrshell