Hopper 4

I would like to see the option of turning off folders, in other words, I would like the option of having shows listed individually in the order recorded and not in folders, its nit picky I know but thats my obsession LOL
That would come in handy in cases where the DC shows cross over with each other, and you have to watch each of that week's shows in order. (For example: Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow)

I think we’d go with a single H3 and Joey if we go that route. I suppose with the DVR+ we’d have some redundancy.
Yep, one Hopper 3 has plenty of timers. Sure makes things a lot easier and relaxing not having conflicts and scheduling issues. I think the H3 is superior to any DVR on the market. You can always purchase another H3 and DPH42 switch later on if you feel the need and install it yourself. I think the issues viewing recordings from another Hopper will be fixed before long. I don't know how you can take it navychop not making the switch. It about killed me waiting for a year till the DPH42 switch came out.

Yep, one Hopper 3 has plenty of timers. Sure makes things a lot easier and relaxing not having conflicts and scheduling issues. I think the H3 is superior to any DVR on the market. You can always purchase another H3 and DPH42 switch later on if you feel the need and install it yourself. I think the issues viewing recordings from another Hopper will be fixed before long. I don't know how you can take it navychop not making the switch. It about killed me waiting for a year till the DPH42 switch came out.

I can count the number of times we've had a conflict with two H2's in the past year on one hand and still have a couple of fingers left over. And in every case the conflicting show was being repeated later the same day or early the next day anyway. Combined with the difficulties of getting two H3's on the same account, there's just very little that attracts to the H3.

I can count the number of times we've had a conflict with two H2's in the past year on one hand and still have a couple of fingers left over. And in every case the conflicting show was being repeated later the same day or early the next day anyway. Combined with the difficulties of getting two H3's on the same account, there's just very little that attracts to the H3.
Good for you. You will never know how much nicer the H3 is until if you upgrade someday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)