HOPPER DEMONSTRATION VIDEO!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Did he say they used the 922 as a development platform? That has to sting the 922 owners. They should all get a free upgrade to a Hopper setup for being unwitting beta testers.

Watching the video I have a question about how things are stored on the dvr. Does it allow for shows from the same series be stored under one header. For instance if I record Antiques Road Show from PBS, will all the shows be listed under 1 icon or each have an individual icon?

dwarren2 said:
Watching the video I have a question about how things are stored on the dvr. Does it allow for shows from the same series be stored under one header. For instance if I record Antiques Road Show from PBS, will all the shows be listed under 1 icon or each have an individual icon?

All shows should be listed under one icon.

Yes, however when you select your show and there are more then 1 show recorded then you see a list with descriptions of each show. Actually an improvement over the 922.

Stupid question. How does the Hopper record all primetime shows with one tuner? There are usually 2-3 shows on at a time during primetime hours. My wife and kids seem to even find nights where all 4 tuners are going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)