HOPPER DEMONSTRATION VIDEO!

Did he say they used the 922 as a development platform? That has to sting the 922 owners. They should all get a free upgrade to a Hopper setup for being unwitting beta testers.

Watching the video I have a question about how things are stored on the dvr. Does it allow for shows from the same series be stored under one header. For instance if I record Antiques Road Show from PBS, will all the shows be listed under 1 icon or each have an individual icon?

dwarren2 said:
Watching the video I have a question about how things are stored on the dvr. Does it allow for shows from the same series be stored under one header. For instance if I record Antiques Road Show from PBS, will all the shows be listed under 1 icon or each have an individual icon?

All shows should be listed under one icon.

Yes, however when you select your show and there are more then 1 show recorded then you see a list with descriptions of each show. Actually an improvement over the 922.

Stupid question. How does the Hopper record all primetime shows with one tuner? There are usually 2-3 shows on at a time during primetime hours. My wife and kids seem to even find nights where all 4 tuners are going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)