Hopper Install at Billing Address not Service Address

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

theonlybob

Original poster
Oct 11, 2012
Tower City
I have a "moved" service address ( 8 miles difference in billing to service address ) and want to get a upgrade to the Hopper. Is the installer going to call me before this happens and will he install to my Billing Address not my moved service address? Do i need to move back first? Just want to make sure before i dedicate myself to this.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Always "move" back to your real service address before you have anything installed by DISH. You can always "move" back as soon as they leave. I've been a "mover" for ten years out of the 16 years with DISH and I learned to do my own installs in order to prevent these problems.

same thing here when I upgraded my Directv system

moved home on Thursday when I placed the order
installed Saturday
"moved" back Monday :)

Can you accomplish the move by just updating your online account profile? Or do you need to call or chat?

Go to dish and chat with the rep and move back the service address. Then upgrade then go back on chat and move back to the service address. I know how to install it myself but still need the bills coming to where I stay and not a Regal Cinema address.

I have the same issue which is why I haven't yet migrated to the Hopper. I doubt they would let me install the Hopper myself.

I did all my installs on my hoppers and joeys using a diagram from an online website, that announced DISH's plans to release the hopper with a diagram. Of course I own all my equipment. I just called in to give them my new receivers and to remove my old 722k and 211ks and I was up and running in no time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts