Hopper/Joey IR?

One remote on coffee table, one on kitchen table, and another on kitchen bar counter. Beats walking around looking for the one true remote all the time... (Heck, even have a Harmony 890 pro, such that have four remotes handy)

wilme2 said:
One remote on coffee table, one on kitchen table, and another on kitchen bar counter. Beats walking around looking for the one true remote all the time... (Heck, even have a Harmony 890 pro, such that have four remotes handy)

Dude, this is major 'convience'. Lol

I have all my equipment in my basement and use IR to control my equipment. Will the IR on the Hoppers and Joey's just use the standard Dish network addresses? I have 2 722's right now and one is set to address 1 and the other to address 2 and this works great. If I upgraded to 2 Hoppers and a Joey will I be able to use address 1, 2, and 3 and set it up using Dish codes that are already in most standard databases?

No one knows for sure but I am guessing it will be exactly like the 922 and only address #1 will work.

I hope that is not the case because it will suck for custom installers and customers who have distributed audio and video systems in their home. Hopefully Scott knows or could ask the Dish Network folks.
Chad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts