Hopper/Joey keeps unlinking?

One thing I recall, Prior to Sunday, all as working fine. When we got up, it was obvious there was a power interruption overnight. That morning is the first I had the linking problem. This morning I disconneted all power to the hopper and 2 joeys. Then I powered up the hopper. Then one joey and once it was up, the other. Since doing this yesterday to the hopper and one joey, and those two were fine, since I did this, this morning they'e been fine. Still l have S234 on the hopper and S282 on the joeys. Hope to get the new hopper sw as I will be receiving the OTA module today, which has a blank screen fix in S237.

Well, one joey goes blank every few minutes, no error message, and then relinks ok for a few minutes. Moca display is always full green. This one has ethernet connected. The other that seems ok now, does not have internet. I will disconnect it from this joey to see if things get fixed.

Well, one joey goes blank every few minutes, no error message, and then relinks ok for a few minutes. Moca display is always full green. This one has ethernet connected. The other that seems ok now, does not have internet. I will disconnect it from this joey to see if things get fixed.

Try swapping Joey locations as well, maybe this one Joey is having its own issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)