Hopper - Joey's, 722k's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Amer Q.

Original poster
May 12, 2019
Detroit
Guys I am just wondering what is the limit to the maximum number of Hopper, Joey's & 722k's I can have on an account as Dish's policies and technology allows? Please break it down if you can. Combined & alone.

I was thinking he was curious about limits regardless of the mix.

What we know is that some members here have 4 H3's, and I think the limit on Joeys is 6 on each Hopper.

Also, IIRC, Scott had 12 722k's on his account at one time when there were no extra fees with the America's Everything package.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I was thinking he was curious about limits regardless of the mix.

What we know is that some members here have 4 H3's, and I think the limit on Joeys is 6 on each Hopper.

Also, IIRC, Scott had 12 722k's on his account at one time when there were no extra fees with the America's Everything package.
I once had four HWSs at one time. Before that I had two 722s and two 722ks at the some time. Both setups had two DPP44 switches. Correction, only the four HWSs required the two DPP44 switches.

Reactions: TheKrell
My setups thru the years.

Attachments

• Distribution DiagramPriArrow.jpg
    Distribution DiagramPriArrow.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 4 Hopper Diagram PTAT MoCA.jpg
    4 Hopper Diagram PTAT MoCA.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Hopper 3 Diagram MoCA.jpg
    Hopper 3 Diagram MoCA.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 122
Amber I really don't know what the total limits are on an account but I can say that you can have 722 receivers on the same account as a Hopper 3. I have two on the same account as my Hopper 3. Now it seems the key factor was that the two 722s were purchased receivers. I do not have them all active at the same time nor all running from the same dish. One of the 722s I use in my motorhome and phone in to dish to activate when we take the motorhome out for weekends or vacations and then call and have it deactivated again when we return. The other I use for some of the larger outdoor family and friend gatherings we have during the summer. When I need to activate that one I set up the same portable 1000.4 dish that I use in the motorhome to drive that receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts