Hopper Plus / Joey 4 users check in here!

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
For those who have gotten a Hopper Plus or Joey 4's installed please check in here and let us know what you think!

Remember if you need help we are here for you, we have a large number of SatelliteGuys members who have been testing these devices for quite awhile as well as members of the DISH Android Project team here. So we can support you with most issues you have.

Please remember however that we have no access (nor want access) to Dish customer accounts so please do not post or share account numbers with anyone on SatelliteGuys.

Welcome to the Dish Android Family!

After a horrible installation experience and a few bugs right away, seems to have settled in great. Love the Hopper Plus and the wireless Joey 4. Only issue I'm having is not being able to watch 540 on the wireless Joey but that might be an issue with my TV, just haven't tried to figure it out yet.

After a horrible installation experience and a few bugs right away, seems to have settled in great. Love the Hopper Plus and the wireless Joey 4. Only issue I'm having is not being able to watch 540 on the wireless Joey but that might be an issue with my TV, just haven't tried to figure it out yet.

If you try watching 540 and have trouble watching hit the guide button and you may be able to watch it.

I have run into this a few times and this has always got me in. :)

I have Sony X90J TV’s.

Reactions: charlesrshell
For those who have gotten a Hopper Plus or Joey 4's installed please check in here and let us know what you think!

Remember if you need help we are here for you, we have a large number of SatelliteGuys members who have been testing these devices for quite awhile as well as members of the DISH Android Project team here. So we can support you with most issues you have.

Please remember however that we have no access (nor want access) to Dish customer accounts so please do not post or share account numbers with anyone on SatelliteGuys.

Welcome to the Dish Android Family!
I was wondering how does someone become a beta tester for Dish products?

Reactions: Josephinelcajon
Hopefully they'll pick me when the HDR issue is fixed with the new software/firmware....lol

Best bet is to continue providing valuable feedback here for them.

There are a lot of testers but there are so many moving piece of this project that some things are overlooked or forgotten about.

They do pay attention to those providing helpful feedback.

Best bet is to continue providing valuable feedback here for them.

There are a lot of testers but there are so many moving piece of this project that some things are overlooked or forgotten about.

They do pay attention to those providing helpful feedback.
You should create a pinned thread where the subject is known issues for the Hopper Plus and Joey 4s. It would be a lot easier for everyone to keep track.

You should create a pinned thread where the subject is known issues for the Hopper Plus and Joey 4s. It would be a lot easier for everyone to keep track.
The problem with that is the android software is being updated so fast it would be h ard to track, plus each box has its own software version making things even more confusing.

For me it would be an administrative headace, even more so since I have no idea what the Public Software version are as I am running beta versions myself.

The problem with that is the android software is being updated so fast it would be h ard to track, plus each box has its own software version making things even more confusing.

For me it would be an administrative headace, even more so since I have no idea what the Public Software version are as I am running beta versions myself.
So where should we be posting issues as they arise? In this thread, my flaw thread, the info thread?