Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Good morning... I'm moving on June 1st and wanted to upgrade my VIP722K to a Hopper/Joey combo for 2 TVs. The CS rep quoted me three different prices before settling in on one that still seemed a little high and also required me to sign up for the protection plan. I could use a little help for confirming what my best cost should be, and I just got an email confirming that I purchased a Hopper but no sign of Joey.

I have recently upgraded to 2 722's. what are my Hopper upgrade options? I have 3 hd's in the house. Please PM.

I currently have 2 VIP622s with the At120+programming package and would like to upgrade to a Hopper and 2 Joeys. Please PM regarding upgrade cost and monthly charges.

I would like to discuss upgrading to a Hopper/Joey system and all costs involved. Please PM me. I currently have a 722, 622, and a 612 with 250 channels. I have 5 TV's in the home (2 HD and 3 SD). Been a Dish customer for over 12 years. Thanks.

I am interested in replacing my existing 722 with a Hopper and then adding on one Joey. Thanks!

Hi I am also interested in upgradeing to a 1 Hopper & 2 Joey's i have only had DISH for 5 Months not sure if it will cost too many $$ or if DIRT can help please PM ..

thanks

I attempted to call Dish to upgrade my existing home system while keeping my 211 for my motorhome. I got some very confussing and coflicting answers... Can some one from the Team PM me so I can get some good answers.
Thank you

KenM

I would like someone from the DIRT team to contact me about a 2 hopper 4 joey upgrade. Also, a tailgater for motorhome. Thank You, Frank

I attempted to call Dish to upgrade my existing home system while keeping my 211 for my motorhome. I got some very confussing and coflicting answers... Can some one from the Team PM me so I can get some good answers.
Thank you

KenM

I would like someone from the DIRT team to contact me about a 2 hopper 4 joey upgrade. Also, a tailgater for motorhome. Thank You, Frank

To answer part of these two publicly, you can not have Hopper equipment and other equipment (VIP/DP/Legacy) on the same account. A second account would be required for your 211/211k if you upgrade to a Hopper system in your home.

Could a DIRT member please PM me about upgrading from 2 - VIP722's to 2 Hoppers and 2 Joey's. Thanks!

To answer part of these two publicly, you can not have Hopper equipment and other equipment (VIP/DP/Legacy) on the same account. A second account would be required for your 211/211k if you upgrade to a Hopper system in your home.

Repectfully why?
I don't want to have to pay an entire new account to use it in my motorhome.

PLease contact me for upgrade, I have one 722, need to add an adtional TV as well

EDIT: Called Dish BC wife has been nagging me about a total DVR solution for the house. 1st Rep said $100 advance pay, Then a $7 per TV Charge, Plus $6 DVR, plus $4 access charge with a new commitment. She for some reason transferred me to the Promo dept and said they had better deals. Boy was I wrong! LOL The next Rep said same monlthly fee's but $549.99 for the equipment. That cant be right?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)