Hopper Upgrades

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Good morning... I'm moving on June 1st and wanted to upgrade my VIP722K to a Hopper/Joey combo for 2 TVs. The CS rep quoted me three different prices before settling in on one that still seemed a little high and also required me to sign up for the protection plan. I could use a little help for confirming what my best cost should be, and I just got an email confirming that I purchased a Hopper but no sign of Joey.

I have recently upgraded to 2 722's. what are my Hopper upgrade options? I have 3 hd's in the house. Please PM.

I currently have 2 VIP622s with the At120+programming package and would like to upgrade to a Hopper and 2 Joeys. Please PM regarding upgrade cost and monthly charges.

I would like to discuss upgrading to a Hopper/Joey system and all costs involved. Please PM me. I currently have a 722, 622, and a 612 with 250 channels. I have 5 TV's in the home (2 HD and 3 SD). Been a Dish customer for over 12 years. Thanks.

I am interested in replacing my existing 722 with a Hopper and then adding on one Joey. Thanks!

Hi I am also interested in upgradeing to a 1 Hopper & 2 Joey's i have only had DISH for 5 Months not sure if it will cost too many $$ or if DIRT can help please PM ..

thanks

I attempted to call Dish to upgrade my existing home system while keeping my 211 for my motorhome. I got some very confussing and coflicting answers... Can some one from the Team PM me so I can get some good answers.
Thank you

KenM

I would like someone from the DIRT team to contact me about a 2 hopper 4 joey upgrade. Also, a tailgater for motorhome. Thank You, Frank

I attempted to call Dish to upgrade my existing home system while keeping my 211 for my motorhome. I got some very confussing and coflicting answers... Can some one from the Team PM me so I can get some good answers.
Thank you

KenM

I would like someone from the DIRT team to contact me about a 2 hopper 4 joey upgrade. Also, a tailgater for motorhome. Thank You, Frank

To answer part of these two publicly, you can not have Hopper equipment and other equipment (VIP/DP/Legacy) on the same account. A second account would be required for your 211/211k if you upgrade to a Hopper system in your home.

Could a DIRT member please PM me about upgrading from 2 - VIP722's to 2 Hoppers and 2 Joey's. Thanks!

To answer part of these two publicly, you can not have Hopper equipment and other equipment (VIP/DP/Legacy) on the same account. A second account would be required for your 211/211k if you upgrade to a Hopper system in your home.

Repectfully why?
I don't want to have to pay an entire new account to use it in my motorhome.

PLease contact me for upgrade, I have one 722, need to add an adtional TV as well

EDIT: Called Dish BC wife has been nagging me about a total DVR solution for the house. 1st Rep said $100 advance pay, Then a $7 per TV Charge, Plus $6 DVR, plus $4 access charge with a new commitment. She for some reason transferred me to the Promo dept and said they had better deals. Boy was I wrong! LOL The next Rep said same monlthly fee's but $549.99 for the equipment. That cant be right?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts